Packer Fans

We almost beat the pack:confused: Did you play in that game labman? Are you number 7:D Take some meds. you'll be OK:thumbsup: Does a sheep win count if the pack rest there team in week 16? How can one team make so many angry people:(

HEY COOT, Every time you talk about "the sheep" OR "long horn sheep" I'm thinking that Your talking about the St Louis Rams.
I'm just :confused::confused:;)

HEY COOT, Every time you talk about "the sheep" OR "long horn sheep" I'm thinking that Your talking about the St Louis Rams.
I'm just :confused::confused:;)

LOL sorry Wayne that's what happens when your a Queens Fan. Roll on floor laugh out LOUD.:D

Like it or not the pack is going to the playoffs and Da Bears and The Vikings will be watching, at home.:cheers:

:laugh:Bears were 7-3 last year before Cutler got hurt. They had played the toughest part of their schedule. They went 1-5 down the stretch, they lost to teams like KC, Okl.... the only team they beat was the Vikings.
I'm sure the guys on the team know what they have. I'm also sure armchair QB's from other States have opinions, but like anything else they are just your bias opinions. You have ZERO knowledge of what goes on, you just follow the media lead.
Seems like after the lasted "snapping" the Bears didnt have trouble blocking or kicking ass in Jacksonville! You know that team...the one that went to MN and forced overtime.... So say what you want but the FACT remains that when he is the QB the Bears are a better team, the players know this and everyone else can see it in the Stat that matters...WINS.

:thumbsup:

Think he hurt his Collar bone and Finger Sunday!! That is why they lost and he had 2 picks!!! 7 completions to one wide receiver, 6 to one running back and 1 rec. to another RB. Wait , his receiver ran the wrong route!!!!!!:D:D Oh Jay!!!!!!!!! Looking at the wins!! Remember the ones that matter!!!! BLAHHHHH!!!! 2 more games to turn it around!!!!!::D:cheers:

Think he hurt his Collar bone and Finger Sunday!! That is why they lost and he had 2 picks!!! 7 completions to one wide receiver, 6 to one running back and 1 rec. to another RB. Wait , his receiver ran the wrong route!!!!!!:D:D Oh Jay!!!!!!!!! Looking at the wins!! Remember the ones that matter!!!! BLAHHHHH!!!! 2 more games to turn it around!!!!!::D:cheers:

LOL LOL LOL:cheers:

All of those negatives, yet the Packers still beat the Queens with 6 defensive starters and two offensive starters out. They're 9-4, lead the division with no division losses. Packers may lose in the playoffs, but at least they will be playing, instead of watching at TV at home like the Queens!

The only way we'll settle this line of discussion is at the end of the year when the seasons completed.:cheers:

Yep they sure got lucky. Better to be lucky then good they say. Cant wait to see Ap's cleet marks on Mud Mathews forehead in 2 weeks. 294yds against the green cheese I predict.:thumbsup:

I predict a fail by the queens....they choke once again letting all of minnesota down. Just soooooo used to it! So thats why I say GO PACK GO!!

You fail to recognize the purple force young vader. The legend of Bud Grant will return to Mall of America Field and the spirits of the purple people eaters will take over. We should put some UPH and UGUIDE apparel on the line.:D

Are you kidding me,AP? did you not watch the six million dollar man? Well, AP cost more, he is the 7 million dollar man. They built him faster and stronger then the one on TV. He gets better in time. Just think when he gets in shape in a week or so.

AP won't be able to run all over teams in the playoffs when they know they are going to hand off the whole time.

Assuming they even make the playoffs.

Better take a look at film, or listen to Terry Howie and the gang at pre game. They have been putting 9 guys in the box on him all season, every team. He is walking right every one in his way. He is a freak. They can't put any more men up front to stop him.:eek:

Last edited:
He was stopped enough in 6 games and that's not playoff games.

They WILL lose at least 1 more game probably 2 so talking about purple and playoffs could be in vain.

Back