Packer Fans

All it takes is a QB, Cobb was what? #5 receiver, Rogers is making him "All Pro" material.
If Vikes had a guy like Rogers :10sign:

I think it died because the Queens have lost 3 of their last 4 and hope for a decent season for them died with it. In the next 4 week the play Detroit, Chicago, GB, then Chicago again. Do we see a NFC North smackdown coming?

Say what??????:D HA! Daaa bears back where they belong for the next 5 years. Sitting on the couch with bags over there heads. Watching play offs. Pack is next.

Say what??????:D HA! Daaa bears back where they belong for the next 5 years. Sitting on the couch with bags over there heads. Watching play offs. Pack is next.

Bhaaaa wth. Viks looked good today. Last week not so much. Pack isn't going away. Right to the playoffs.:D

My neck hurts!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHAAAAA!!!!! enjoy your QB Bears fans!!!!:D:D:D

LOL:D His butt stings evey time he has to pick it up off of the feild. Same way with the Queens.:D

LOL, thats one area they do pretty well. Although I wish they would turn loose the rush every time he screws up, till he gets smart. It will be nice to get back to squashing cheese when the QB wises up or gets let go.:D Those qweens were kicking your arse up the field till ding bat thought the gb d was invisable again. Get used to some more AP foot prints on your foreheads again. Better try 10 men in the box next time.

The Queens may have the best running back in football, but you need more than just a running back to win. The Packers were missing 6 starters on defense and 2 starters on offense in the last matchup. With Mathews and Woodson back, we'll see a bigger a$$ whoopin in the next round.

We almost beat the fudge packers with AP alone! Throw in Harvin and decent
QB play and we kick your overrated asses! Packers aren't good enough to win in the playoffs.
Offensive line sucks! Your defense gives up to many yards.

We almost beat the fudge packers with AP alone! Throw in Harvin and decent
QB play and we kick your overrated asses! Packers aren't good enough to win in the playoffs.
Offensive line sucks! Your defense gives up to many yards.

All of those negatives, yet the Packers still beat the Queens with 6 defensive starters and two offensive starters out. They're 9-4, lead the division with no division losses. Packers may lose in the playoffs, but at least they will be playing, instead of watching at TV at home like the Queens!

The only way we'll settle this line of discussion is at the end of the year when the seasons completed.:cheers:

Everyone doesn't bow down and worship the Almighty fudge packers.
Last time the Vikings came to Mighty Lambeau, the Vikings smoked
the Almighty packers. I can picture it now, moss mooning the crowd and the packers
Crying like little babies. Then your hero came to play for us! I'll be laughing after beating you in week 16 and sending you into the playoffs with a bad taste in your mouth.

Haha! You're killin me!!! I'm a "one day at a time" guy. Look forward to today and not wanting to rush the future, as I'm getting older and time goes by too fast. But you're getting me to want that 16th game of the season to come awfully fast! December 30 at high noon! We'll see who's crying then.

In the meantime, I seriously wish you all a Merry Christmas, a new scattergun or pup under the tree and good time with your families. After Christmas, the gloves come off.

We have a offensive line and a couple good rookies in the D backfield, and Adrian.
Can't help to think what a Great team the QUEENS would be if We had Rogers. :(

Back