Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

My picture files are too big, I can't figure out how to get them to 1.91MB? Sorry....

Assuming your files are on your computer's hard drive. Go to your pictures and "right" click on a picture. You should get a list of options that pops up. Mouse over the one that says "Open With" and then select Microsoft Office Picture Manager. When you click that it will open the photo in a larger screen. At the top click on "Edit Pictures". This will open another window on the right side and then click on "Resize". From there you should be able to figure out how to resize.

I'm sure there are other ways, but that's how I do it. Maybe others can try to help you out also.

If you have them on a site like Photobucket it's really quite easy. Just click "Edit" above the photo and it will take you to a screen where you can Resize.

Good luck.

I need to take a drive and find some water- before they forget what water is
IMG_0002-2.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

OH Boy, on second thought "No Comment."...........Bob

WOW blackcloud have fun picken the burs out of clyde HA HA

clyde is a house dog. we did take him out once to see what he would do. he loved it until he ran thru a cocklebur patch. he had so many burrs on him he could not walk:( his feet were burr balls. had to carry him to the truck and then spent 2 hours combing him.

Finally

ok I finally got most of the dogs pics taken only 2 more to go but here are these for now

Last edited:
Here are my two boys after some preserve hunting this weekend. Morrison is a 12 year old Yellow Lab and Purgy (Purgatory is his full name) is a 5 year old Lab/Springer Cross.

picture.php

My man Gus, the day he flew in from Blueriver Kennels in Mn.
387714018.jpg

Training and playing a bit at 5 months.
392176436.jpg

392176463.jpg

He is gonna be a fireball in Kansas this year!

BobM

Beautiful dog Bob, I love it!

Back