Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

A warmer day two years ago and we did a little jump shooting on the sloughs.
386692980.jpg

Bob M

And they say we don't have good pheasanthunting in MN.:D:cheers::coolpics:

We where done by noon on saturday and 11am on sunday. All public land. It was the best opener I have ever had. Lots of birds realy nice to see after the DNR made it sound like it was goingt to be a bad year. Also took the girlfreind out for her first hunt. Did you have a good opener FCSpringer?

Last edited:
Second attempt at uploading pics. Looks like they are attached, haven't figured out how to put them in message yet. This is my Vizsla at 10 months. Dude is bird crazy and a one of the best noses I've been around. All credit goes to him...

Sam is the red one and duke "RIP" was the yellow one with a limit of kansas roosters in 08. The second pic is of my labs last year in south dakota, Tess in the yellow, Jax in the black and Sam in the red.

You have some fine dogs, all of you. My avatar will give you all a laugh. One trip to SD Ginger jumped out of a pickup after a pheasant and badly injured her right hip. My fault for not holding her. Lot of vet bills and lots of recoup time.The next trip she poked a stick in her eye and scratched her cornea. Lots of trips to the vet and she now can see. Then this year because I would be hunting ditches and roads I got her to wear this neat vest. To protect her eyes, the goggles. Well on one walk-in location I didn't put on her vest or goggles and she got hooked with a piece of barbed wire. I felt bad but the cut was under her arm and the vest wouldn't have helped. She has been through a lot more that I won't mention but her motto is, "even if there are no birds I will hunt my heart out." She even "dictated" a book to me, "GINGER" on how to care for a pup. In my area (Arizona) that includes snake training. Now all, go ahead and laugh. I am.
Bruce

:coolpics:Bruce, looks like she's ready for anything.:D

the goggles.
wouldn't those be..."Doggles"??? :D
good lookin' dogs "ONE and ALL"

My new Setter, hunted 2 days in ND and hurt his leg he's down a month so the jury is still out on Phez he pointed 3 I shot before injured.

0417001526a.jpg

My spinger back to taking on the load, he can handle it he has lots of birds under his belt.

IMAG0024.jpg

Nope, Blue River. 1/4 british

Didn't know you had your own kennel, nice web-site I haven't been keeping up with the essft scene in the last year. I could see the one pup was a Fast Track dog just by the picture {River} I think, keep up the god work.
JW

I took this of my 1 1/2 year old EP tonight after hunting. He was just standing there smelling the wind.
Nothing better then a good pic of the pooch:)

IMAG0090.jpg

Back