Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

So Miss Daisy is birdy, goofy and hard headed. Sounds like a normal springer to me. ;)

Very true, thanks for the reassurance. Here they are together JP and Miss Daisy.
963950ec.jpg

Great looking dogs.:10sign:

Well, decided to finally take a few pictures tonight. Not sure why the camera seemed to make it look like we were in dense fog, but you get the idea... This is Diesel, my 18 month old springer:

100_0019.jpg

100_0013.jpg

100_0014.jpg

100_0018.jpg

Nice looking dog mjin. Diesel huh, mine seem to run on nitro fuel:D. I love seeing more springers, love that intensity in their eyes! I like that tail, but that would be a work hazard with all the berry bushes, and wild rose thickets we hunt.

Last edited:
Good looking dog MJ. You don't see too many springers without the 'racing stripe'. :10sign:

Is he field clipped?

Last edited:
Beautiful dog.:10sign::coolpics: Look at the tail feathers on that bird shes retrieving! Does anyone else think maybe we should start a spaniel social group?

Last edited:
QH I don't think so, I personally like to see all the different breeds. It is what makes our sport so unique. Me being a GSP guy naturally I tend to single that breed out more but still I enjoy looking at all the other breeds and seeing thier success afield as well.

Here's a Coupla Pheasant Fetchers

Just noticed this thread so I'll toss my guys into the mix. Lotsa ESS hereabouts, so here are their "kissin cousins" from England- Fieldbred English Cockers. Both mine came from NoDak.

Here's Scout doing what he does for a living here in Northern Michigan:

IMG_0052_copy.jpg

And here's his bracemate, Rocky but we call him "Rocket Man" cause he's sooooo fast.........:cool:

Rocky_Sept_07.jpg

But we take a vacation from the grouse woods every year for a week in SoDak. Find some fun stuff to do out there too:

SoDak_07_Small.jpg

Great thread everyone!

Natty B.

Natty, great looking dogs. Rocky does look fast! I love all flushing spaniels, so I'm very excited to see your cockers.

H4F, I was just wondering if people might like a spaniel social group on this site where we could talk about things specific to our breeds. I do also love all hunting breeds (and not just bird dogs) who do what they were bred for, and love looking at everyone's pics and hearing there stories. Plus we would never exclude anyone, as long as they had flushing spaniels.;)

Here are a couple of shots. First one is my pal, Griz, on the scent of a bird last winter. The second one is of a lab that belongs to a guide who donated his time and his dog's efforts at a Pheasant's Forever (Scott County, MN Chapter) hunt this past spring called Operation Upland - a hunt for about 75 Gulf War veterans.

I was very fortunate to have been asked to tag along and grab some shots of the hunters and the hunted.

David

IMG_3080copy2.jpg

IMG_8268LR.jpg

Good thread with some great pictures. I hope I se some good birds like those in my hunting this fall.........Bob

hoping to get some photos of sophia's first hunt...

btw bob, hows your dog doing? is he/she getting better!!?? i hope gunne is recovering fast...

Back