Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

IMG_00031.jpg
DSCN0222.jpg

Last edited:
some great looking dogs, and some good looking birds too. Hopefully I'll have a few good pics of Fillmore and her first season of birds.

here's a training pic from this past weekend. Pretty hot out. The other is a local dog friendly park area.

beutiful male mine isn't very photo genic and is only a pup my females are always on the go except when i dont have the camera out

some great looking dogs, and some good looking birds too. Hopefully I'll have a few good pics of Fillmore and her first season of birds.

here's a training pic from this past weekend. Pretty hot out. The other is a local dog friendly park area.

Handsome dog CD. I like the dark brown color. Is yours a springer or a liver brittney?

Shadow I agree with GCB, those are some fine looking Brittany's. Very Very nice, That is one fine picture. Thank you for sharing with us Brittany lovers........Bob

thanks Bob- nice to find this forum- glad there's some Britt folks here

couple pictures- my back yard- pups were young but they caught on behind the adults
cold-otherhuntersareinthefield002.jpg

cold-otherhuntersareinthefield00-1.jpg

ShadowLizzi2Roosters-007.jpg

Lizzisfirstpheasant012.jpg

This is a pic of Huck. He is MY first bird dog, I have had to share the others with my dad and brother. He is a great house dog and goes everywhere I do. He flips the switch and gets down to business when we go out for training sessions. I can't wait for our first season. He is my first Vizsla as well and I couldn't say enough good things about that breed. They are indeed the red headed step dog of bird hunting...I don't get it?

Shadow, those are very nice pointing pictures. I love to see Brittany's point. They enjoy there work very much...........Bob

thanks again Bob-
mom painted a picture of my English Pointer on a covey rise- 1st pointing dog was her

my last male who hunted a few states for 14 years- cold Kansas morning with a covey under the snow

he's burried in our favorite spot
2323232327Ffp432353Enu3D32323E3B-1.jpg

JMc. That is a good looking propect you have there. I wish you very good luck and I hope he turns out well........Bob

Shadow Youy are right that did make me laugh. Thank you I loved it..........Bob

thought you'd get a kick out of it

back in 1970 there was an article in Field & Stream- we built two- I kept the plans- pretty nice- partitioned with a hindged 1/2 rear and wire screen for ventalation in warm weather- does a nice job keeping straw in-

notice the ramp- pups couldn't get in- slip and slide coming out-

all four of mine can sleep in there- big guy can stand and jump up from the front- to this day he does and the pups bark at him- king of the hill- to move it just tip it over and slide on the top

long time ago wife called me at work- couldn't find our 4 year old daughter
I rushed home- we checked the house- I went back behind the house and peeked in- she was asleep inside the dog house like this one curled up with the Irish Setter

GCB- couldn't tell much by the picture- got one standing

headed home after a long day afield...

Back