What?s your #1 Gear Upgrade After This Hunting Season?

Outstanding! Please post a review after the purchase.

Huntmorevizslas

I have one and love it. I'd equate it to any of the overbuilt coolers (Yeti, ORCA, Engle...) they may not be necessary for everyday life but they sure are nice to have when you need them.

The testing video they did is what pushed me over the edge. Now, I follow them on social media and seeing the "success" stories of dogs walking out of those crates after roll-overs, rear-endings, etc... makes me even happier to have it.

I have the Intermediate for my 70-75lb BLF and it's a little tight during her turnaround but it's the right size.

The only downfall is (like coolers) the difference between internal and external dimensions, but it's wouldn't be as tough if it were thin.

Last edited:
Gear upgrade

I bought this cargo trailer and am converting it to a mobile hunting shack. Free camping in quite a few towns in SD, with electricity. I like to work my way across the north east quadrant of the state. Hope to save some money on lodging and food. Although, I love the cafes and bars in the towns I hunt near, so I won't give that up.

Gear upgrade

mgorvi, It looks like a nice project and you have a nice start. Please show us updates as they become available. Thanks for sharing.:coolpics:

Due to my 10 year old lab having some problems getting up and getting out of my Article Fox truck camper after a long day-- and my other dog being 7--Just purchased new Lance 1475 trailer for my hunting--much easier in and out --and of course up onto the bed--yes they are spoiled:)

Anyone interested in a Artic Fox--811 camper? For short bed truck--artic package--down to zero degrees--with furnace running--:cheers:

Where is it located?

What?s your #1 Gear Upgrade After This Hunting Season? Reply to Thread

NewWingshooter, I got that same shotgun and used it last season. I loved it and shot lights-out. You will love the light weight. Congratulations.

New guns

Boy, the gun gods must be smiling on us. My kids just bought me
a new Cynergy Field 20ga OU. Nice gun. Was gonna get the new Sweet 16 but maybe I'll wait until they find a different stand of walnut trees. Congrats on your new Franchi.

Awesome! Congrats NewWing... ;)

Thanks!

NewWingshooter, I got that same shotgun and used it last season. I loved it and shot lights-out. You will love the light weight. Congratulations.

I'm glad to hear you did well with it! I've read that you want to "float the bird" with these guns. Did you find that to be true?

Boy, the gun gods must be smiling on us. My kids just bought me
a new Cynergy Field 20ga OU. Nice gun. Was gonna get the new Sweet 16 but maybe I'll wait until they find a different stand of walnut trees. Congrats on your new Franchi.

Congrats to you as well mgorvi! Use and enjoy in good health!

Thanks!

I'm glad to hear you did well with it! I've read that you want to "float the bird" with these guns. Did you find that to be true?

Congrats to you as well mgorvi! Use and enjoy in good health!

New Wingshooter, Sorry but I have never hear that term before (float the bird) so I am not sure what you mean. I knew that this was the gun for me the first time I picked it up and held it to my shoulder and looked down the barrel, it just felt right. I shot a couple of boxes of shells through it at some clay birds and it confirmed what I already knew. Then last season on birds I validated my decision. I think you are going to love the gun.

New Wingshooter, Sorry but I have never hear that term before (float the bird) so I am not sure what you mean. I knew that this was the gun for me the first time I picked it up and held it to my shoulder and looked down the barrel, it just felt right. I shot a couple of boxes of shells through it at some clay birds and it confirmed what I already knew. Then last season on birds I validated my decision. I think you are going to love the gun.

NC, my understanding is that it means to have the bead under the clay/bird instead of bead on. I agree about that first time feeling. Really does feel natural.

Very Nice! I need to get that on my list!

Thanks Huntmore!

50B12456-6F8D-45EE-8A17-84F990C86813_zpsrm9irblm.jpg

Finally received my new ride last week! It was a long wait, but should be worth it. I'm looking forward to getting it a little dirty this weekend! :D

I like it!! Winch and a deer gaurd and top rack and I would have mine!! My 89' has got to places that most can't or won't go!! I would love more power and I am sure the new ones have that!:10sign:

Finally received my new ride last week! It was a long wait, but should be worth it. I'm looking forward to getting it a little dirty this weekend! :D[/QUOTE]

Very nice... Hopefully they keep making these things for many years to come! Enjoy!!

Back