What?s your #1 Gear Upgrade After This Hunting Season?

You are proof that advertising works! :eek:

That may be true, but a quick review of your posts has you saying you have an Astro, asking how much someone wants for the wing works vest they are selling and commenting that you may have to order a set of Russell Moccasin boots.....sooo, is it that advertising works or I happen to hit on top notch equipment. :D

Just got my new Garmin Alpha this week. Working on getting it set up. Man this thing can do a lot. Way more than I need or will ever use. As long as it allows alerts me when the dog is on point, find my dog and correct the dog if needed I'll be good to go.

Just got my new Garmin Alpha this week. Working on getting it set up. Man this thing can do a lot. Way more than I need or will ever use. As long as it allows alerts me when the dog is on point, find my dog and correct the dog if needed I'll be good to go.

Enjoy! I've posted several times here about my Alpha being my fav piece of equipment. ;)

I want to get one for Lady but she's already got me spread thin after her run in with the rattler. Maybe old visa can take one more hit before season starts.:)

I want to get one for Lady but she's already got me spread thin after her run in with the rattler. Maybe old visa can take one more hit before season starts.:)

I see that right after I got mine that Garmin came out with a $100 rebate. The offer expires 9/10/17. BTW, I got the Alpha Mini.

LL Bean had a nice store wide % off when I bought mine... it didn't work online so I called and they gave it to me over the phone, no problem. They've done this on other big ticket items I've bought from them over the last few years. Take a peak at their site and sign up for their email promos. :)

My brother in law and I have been looking into buy a vacation home together in the small town we frequently hunt in South Dakota. Pretty much good on everything else. New truck, four dogs (one a new pup) and plenty of gear and guns. No I'm not claiming to be loaded (far from it). The houses are very cheap, we love dogs, several guns costing under $1200 and years of accumulating gear. The house would just top things off.

My brother in law and I have been looking into buy a vacation home together in the small town we frequently hunt in South Dakota. Pretty much good on everything else. New truck, four dogs (one a new pup) and plenty of gear and guns. No I'm not claiming to be loaded (far from it). The houses are very cheap, we love dogs, several guns costing under $1200 and years of accumulating gear. The house would just top things off.

Sounds like the good life :)

I started looking at boxes last year and finally found a made in missouri box that is light enough for an old fart to lift in and out the back of the ex by himself. Hard to find even where they made them ( they no longer do). This is my one upgrade that I wanted from last year. Just had to be patient. I will be using it this year:thumbsup:

Back