what kind of beer does everyone drink?

Miller Lite is always in the fridge. At a bar I like IPAs and stuff I've never tried before.

Last edited:
Four Peak Kilt lifter. Amber brew that is heaven. Draft not bottled. and do not drink the last swallow. To much sediment. I don't suggest you drink more then two, at a sitting as it is 9.5 per volume. Great beer though.:cheers:

Budweiser mostly but there is some good beer here in Cali. Sierra Nevada pale ale, Firestone DBA and a few local micro breweries. I also love Dos X. Britchaser, if you like IPAs you have to try Firestone union jack if you can find it.:cheers:

I don't drink a lot anymore but Schells Brewing in New Ulm Mn makes some of the best beer made. A very old German brewer in a German town on the banks of the Minnesota River. They have their "Snowstorm" brew out right now.

http://www.schellsbrewery.com/home.php

Otherwise, Miller Highlife

Cold Miller Highlife from a bottle.:cheers:

Mostly Bud Light and Busch Light when I'm pounding.:eek:
I like Summit Extra Pale Ale.
Dos equis is good too.

After a hard days hunt, nothing like some brews out in the back country somewhere.

Too many to list here but the cold kind generally goes down just fine!
:cheers:

I tell people that just about the only good thing about Winter. Beer gets cold, stays cold. :) Got to drink fast before it freezes.:cheers:

Smoooooth... :cheers:

BLPlatn.jpg

Light - Miller 64
Regular - MGD or Dos Equis
Amber - Dos Equis Amber
Dark - Breckenridge Vanilla Porter

If it doesn't come over on a boat from the father land it is not worth drinking. Paulaner Salvator or Oktoberfest Marzen.

I am a fan of it just being cold as well!!! I do like some from Boulevard ( smokestack series) Sixth Glass to be exact! Chimay, when I can afford it!!! Coors original, Winterfest and Herman Josephs. Bud, Bud light and Fat Tire. 90 Schilling is good as well!!!:cheers:

I don't drink a lot anymore but Schells Brewing in New Ulm Mn makes some of the best beer made. A very old German brewer in a German town on the banks of the Minnesota River. They have their "Snowstorm" brew out right now.

http://www.schellsbrewery.com/home.php

Otherwise, Miller Highlife
Schells is great stuff. I like their regular and Dark, but dabble in the others. Bolevard Wheat, AND try their Pilsner!
The Bud craft beers are good. Of the three I voted for Light Amber with the slightly sweet vanilla bean finish. Who knew. :cheers:

Mostly Yuengling Lager and Labatt Blue. Once in a while Sam Adams Boston Lager or their Octoberfest and Winterlager if I am at a restaurant and it is in season.

Back