Uploading Photos

Thanks guys that worked for me but the picture is really large! Any way to reduce it's size?

Is this from your computer? If so just resize and save with what ever photo editing software you have on your computer.

I've always found that 800x600 pixels to be about right for most posts. You may be able to get by with slightly larger though.

Last edited:
Test test. Looks to be working with Edge Ryan. I switched default and tah dah. But, I like to use regular google with the tool bar, favorites etc. Is there a way to use google +google toolbar with edge? So when you open edge google pops up? I cant see to figure that out. Guess I will google it :).

Last edited:
Yeah if anyone figured out the galaxy s7 question or a way to upload em. PM me or reply I guess. I sort of quit posting because I cant seem to figure it out. It may be my chromebook? I used to post from my google drive on here. But now I cant even post it from the desktop. I am rather computer literate. Or I thought I was...

Yeah if anyone figured out the galaxy s7 question or a way to upload em. PM me or reply I guess. I sort of quit posting because I cant seem to figure it out. It may be my chromebook? I used to post from my google drive on here. But now I cant even post it from the desktop. I am rather computer literate. Or I thought I was...

Try emailing it to yourself and then posting off of the desktop. There has to be a better way but that was how I did the last picture I posted that came off of a galaxy s8.

It's a PITA but this is how I'm doing it from my s7.

Upload pic to photobucket and then download it from photobucket to your phone. This picture is resized and can be uploaded using the attachment icon. You should have a camera file with photos downloaded from photobucket.

Hope that makes sense.

View attachment 7962
I've been playing on my phone. You text an image to yourself click on the new text image and save it. When you go through the motions on UPH the image should be at the top of your phones documents, resized and you should be able to mobile share it here. The image I posted was a screenshot,lol

Yeah I don't know what to tell ya. Are you using Chrome as a browser? PM Web guy maybe he can help you figure it out.

Things changed some after they did a forum upgrade. I use windows edge browser with windows 10 and I don't have any issues. Sorry I can be of more help.

That's a better idea than what I've been doing browndogs.

quail hound I went back and tried it with another picture and it cut the right side off of it. I had to go back to emailing it to myself. If I resized it when I sent it I could save it and post it off of my phone.

Testing the included photo uploading too. Image sizes are up to 10 MB per photo. Let me know if anyone runs into any photo or file upload issues.

IMG_0032.JPG

Test
IMG_20171210_103033569_HDR.jpg
This is 5.9 mb. Pretty simple.

Back