UPH get together

I will be there guys. Thanks.

Ryan

Alright. Are you bringing presents for everyone? ;)

We've got 5" of wet heavy snow and it's still coming down. Sounds like most of it will be west of I29 so I hope Granite only gets a dusting. Suppose to be sunny and in the mid 40's tomorrow so it should melt fast.

I'm going to hit the road early in the AM regardless of conditions. Planned this for too long to be stopped now. Besides, I just finished making the Sloppy Joe mix and the vehicle it packed and ready to roll. See ya all there. I think we will have 14 if everyone shows up.

Just a reminder about lodging it you plan to stay in the Granite Falls area Saturday night. The Preserve has a bunk house you can stay at. It's $40 per night if there is 1-2 people or $100 for 4 people ($25 each). You need to bring your own bedding (sleeping bag & pillow) and a towel. I know fourtrax is planning to stay there Saturday night and would like someone to join him to cut down the cost.

Can you believe it. Less that 24 hours and we'll be shootin' some roosters! :thumbsup:

Is anyone around the Twin Cities area? I'd like to give you a box of hats, shirts and some jackets to give away. Next time I'll just ship a box there or ship it straight to George.

I can't make it tomorrow. My Friday did not turn out as expected and I missed a deadline at work for something.

Is anyone around the Twin Cities area? I'd like to give you a box of hats, shirts and some jackets to give away. Next time I'll just ship a box there or ship it straight to George.

I can't make it tomorrow. My Friday did not turn out as expected and I missed a deadline at work for something.

Where can they be picked up at and when?

Hi guys. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I am going to be able to make it tomorrow. We had our daughter on Tuesday and got her home from the hospital yesterday.

We have to get into a groove around here and my wife isn't ready to be deserted yet. I'm sorry I can't make it, but you all have fun!

If its not to late and your in burnsville im in apple valley let me know!

I talked with WebGuy last night. I'll fill you guys in tommorow.

We ended up with 11 hunters. Weather wasn't great but could have been worse. Really wouldn't of been too bad if it hadn't been for the strong NW wind. Cover was marginal and the birds were really running. Of the 44 birds released we harvested 26. Several guys took pictures so I'm sure there will be pics to follow. We all had a great time and it was nice to finally put some faces with the names.

I had my 8 year old Brittany along. A dog that hasn't retrieved one bird since she was 2 (long story). First bird she finds flushed wild and flew low so no shot. She chased it and the bird landed back in the cover about 100 yds out. I saw her run it down and figured I was going to have to walk over there to get it when here she came on a run with the bird and dropped it at my feet. I almost had a heart attack. Then she also retrieved the next bird to me also. But #3 she didn't bring back. I have no idea what go into her. Maybe she's not too old to FF.

WOW Zeb you made good time going home. I just got done and settled in. I had to put gas in the truck to get cattle tommorow lots of money there filling the V10. Here are a few pics. lots of wind but it was nice to meet everyone.
Zebs pooch
UPHday007.jpg

This is the Parking lot. I was able to steal a dog trailer from my friend I may steal that more offen worked really nice.
UPHday009.jpg

A few birds were taken from the pile before this pic was taken
UPHday015.jpg

All and all a good day met up with friends and got to run the dogs. Flint seems happy to be home. Lazlo the Maple Syrup alone was worth the drive:thumbsup:
UPHday016.jpg

Back