UPH get together

I'm glad good times were had for all! I would love to meet up and hunt with some of you one day. Thanks for the pics Goldeneye. :thumbsup::cheers:

Thank you Goldeneye and Dakotazeb,

Glade you all had a good time. :coolpics: Wow 11 members hooking up. Can't get any better than that....:thumbsup::cheers:

Cold. Windy. Felt like November. The birds were running. The dogs were happy.

It was a good day.

Thanks to all that had a hand in setting it up.

:thumbsup:

will post few pics I shot (or had others take!)

First some "speechifyin" from DakotaZeb:
P4160002.jpg

Meeting in the field:
P4160003.jpg

Dog rig:
P4160005.jpg

ready to go:
P4160004.jpg

P4160006.jpg

uph contd.

Birdwagon from preserve:
P4160007.jpg

Group photo afterward:
P4160009.jpg

Standing (left to right): Dakotazeb, Tbear's girfriend, teal dog, Lazlo, bigjon, goldeneye, Dakota Swede.
Kneeing (left to right): GustavDaGSP, Tbear, goldeneye's sweetie, fourtrax.

The digs were pretty nice. I drove down in the morning & stayed over in one of the bunkhouses. Reasonably priced & nice:
P4160011.jpg

All in all it was a good time.
Thanks to MN. Heartland Preserve & all participants!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you label the group pic so we know who's who?

Standing (left to right): Dakotazeb, Tbear's girfriend, teal dog, Lazlo, bigjon, goldeneye, Dakota Swede.

Kneeing (left to right): GustavDaGSP, Tbear, goldeneye's sweetie, fourtrax.

I added these names under the photo.

Last edited:
Just thought I would pop in and say, good job everybody. nice to see you all got together and shared a great time. Nice pics, great story. I commend Goldeneye and Dakotazeb for putting together this whole thing. Great job you two.:10sign:

Just thought I would pop in and say, good job everybody. nice to see you all got together and shared a great time. Nice pics, great story. I commend Goldeneye and Dakotazeb for putting together this whole thing. Great job you two.:10sign:

I want to make sure that GustavDaGSP gets credit as it was originally his idea. He helped and was involved with goldeneye and myself in making this happen.

Ms Goldeneye and property of Ms Goldeneye (ME) :laugh:

P41600091.jpg

Jeff wheres the pictures of the little Girl??

All I can say it went to fast!
Goldeneye your welcome for the syrup.
Fortrax looked like nice digs you stayed at. I think that would have been fun to stay the night too. I would have if I knew they had that place, even though I was only 1 1/2 hours away.
Hey guys just to let you know the pics don't do justice to the time I had!! It was fun to meet everyone and to put the dogs out. Also to see what everybody had for dogs.
I know the fields got packed down this winter but I bet that would be a fun place to hunt in the fall or early winter.

Lazlo
:10sign:

I would love to meet up and hunt with some of you one day. Thanks for the pics Goldeneye. :thumbsup::cheers:

QH
If you are ever so foolish as to leave the sunshine and come to MN you have a place to stay. :cheers:

FC
That is pretty good you knew the trailer is a Crow River. :thumbsup:
I wish they still made them they are built well and pull really nice down the road.

WOW looks like a really good time ya had. I sure wish it wasn't so darn far as I would liked to have come.

Hope something like this happens again--maybe I could make it next time.

Good work organizing this gentleman. Hopefully you guys do it again nd I will definitely be taking time off work to make it up there. :coolpics:

I want to make sure that GustavDaGSP gets credit as it was originally his idea. He helped and was involved with goldeneye and myself in making this happen.

Didn't mean to miss anybody...GustavDaGSP..hats off to you too.

I had a great time! Thanks to everyone that helped put this together:thumbsup: I hope we can do it again next year. It was very nice to meet all of you in person.

Back