Royals almost don't suck again

yea I hope he isn't out long, he was one bright spot in the rotation. Hoechaver is up again friday night. I think he needs to go 6 or 7 innings with 3 or less runs or he will lose his spot in the rotation. I personally have seen enough.

Well the wheels are starting to fall off again. They lost a set in Pittsburg over the weekend. Hoechaver did just enough to get another start. Offense, which should have been our strong point, is sporadic. Depending on what the Twins did, we could be in last again.

We got a new college age pitcher with a request sore arm, If he was sound and healthy, he would not have slipped down to us at #5! If he makes it, it will be two years from now, about the time will have to deal Hosmer, and Perez for prospects, or have Gordon expended his total career stats. In till I watched the Royals, I believed players under 25 years old were young prospects, the Royals believe pine benders, with splitters on the tailgate, from other organizations are "Prospects". In 28 years old are young, assuming we know there actual age! Dayton believes "excellent pitching is the currency of baseball. " I sure hope he finds some. Otherwise we trot out Hoechaver. Even his own team doesn't believe that he can win. Somebody, needs a slam a water cooler. Millionaires getting excercise! Glass can now sell the team, with a $400 million payout expected,( I think he paid around $80), that will put a smiley face.

well once again i am feeling myself get sucked in again. Hoechaver had a no-hitter going for 5 innings or so last night. That will buy him 5-6 more starts the way the royals think. Did anybody see Butlers ninth inning homer in St Louis on sunday. That was clutch. First two pitches were blown by him at 96mph, third one he deposited in the seats to tie the game. Royals won in 15 innings. Couple more wins and I could be fully vested again.

They have been winning game even when they are not scoring many runs. Now they are back within 6 games of 500. Not bad considering where they were a month ago.

You guy's are in the Central and only 4.5 games out of 1st place!!! Cmon MAn!!! Send us Wil ( The Thrill ) Myers!!!! He could start here!!! He will be a star soon!!!!!! For those who do not know of him, look this kid up!!! Hope the Royals just follow suit and trade another young player!!:cheers:

You guy's are in the Central and only 4.5 games out of 1st place!!! Cmon MAn!!! Send us Wil ( The Thrill ) Myers!!!! He could start here!!! He will be a star soon!!!!!! For those who do not know of him, look this kid up!!! Hope the Royals just follow suit and trade another young player!!:cheers:

Royals are going to need a solid starter to stay in the race. Duffy getting hurt has not helped. Bullpen is stellar, probably the best in the majors. 8 strikeouts in 4 innings of relief yesterday in the win. Sorry Blue, Will Myers isn't going anywhere. I am getting a little concerned with Hosmer, he seems to have lost his mojo a little at the plate. Still lights out on defense. Moustakas is turning into an all star third baseman.

Hosmer will get his second wind!!! It is a grind at first for the young guys who are trying to find success! He will learn how to be more consistent! I followed the Twins, Royals and Braves growing up because we did not have baseball here at the time! It was a joy to see Danny Jackson ( a local Player who played with my Brother during the summer Legion seasons) do so well! They had a great Legion A Team !!!! Danny always had a major league slider! He just needed that one more out pitch!! But, he has a ring!!!!!!:cheers:

Hosmer is not hitting many ball real solid. Seeing a lot more head movement in his swing than is good. But he has the talent to be a really good hitter, just has to get it going again.

Broxton worries me, he walks way to many batters to be a good closer. He has been getting it done so far, but you can only play with fire so long before you go up in flames.

But they are learning how to win the close games, and are coming back in games where they were not able to do that earlier.

Its been fun watching them play this season.

Hey, KC is still ahead of the Twinkies!! The Twins had a nice little run winning 9 out of 11 against some of the lower teams in MLB. but now it's back to playing the big boys and things are not going well. Going to be another downer year in Twinkie Land. I figure in the end they will be back to around the 99 losses they had in 2011.

Well the Royals put up 11 runs last night, lets see what happens tonight.
They are 5 games back...... lets see how the rest of the season goes

Anyone attend the Minor league Allstar Futures game in KC????? At least the Royals had 3 players there!!!

yea i was listening to an interview with David Glass the other day on the radio. He got pissed and walked off when they started asking money questions. With profit sharing, every source says the team turns a nice profit every year. He says otherwise, but you can't tell me the king of walmart will just " break even" as he would like everyone to believe. On don't get him owning the team. If you are not willing to win and maybe lose a little why do it.

well the all-star game is in full swing. Got caught up in some crap on the plaza today. Did you all see the home run derby last night? Man they really gave it to cano. Funny he didn't even hit a homer. Hell billy butler could have done that. I think they are really going to give it to him tonight. Espn was really piling on the Royals fans for booing him, called them bush league among other things. Well I think it was pretty crappy that he would promise to pick a royal than not pick him. Typical yankee crap. To those big superstars in a big market this is no big deal. To us small market guys this is like the world series.

Carptom, like the renovations!!!! Stadium looks good!!!!! I enjoyed the heckling of Cano!!!! No different if it was in Boston!!!!! When you buy your team every year and are always in the hunt, you better get use to getting beat on!!!! Bet his Dad feels Bad!!!!! LOL!!!:cheers:

One more thing!! Kelli Pickler can still eat crackers in my bed anytime she wants!!!!!:cheers:

Back