Royals almost don't suck again

The K has it. Well done, fellas. I am ver impressed as a guy who just started enjoying open-air stadiums again. This Twins fan tips his cap to you on this night. Now, at least we can all agre we hope the AL does the job! Oh, wait. WTF:mad:

well Yost has done it again. Bottom of the eigth down 2-1. Runners on first and second no outs. Cain is up, now i understand that he is a hot hitter and all, but you have to bunt in that situation. Cain lines out, and the next batter Betancourt rolls into a double play. Why is this idiot still managing the team? Than he gives us some lame assed press conference where he makes more excuses for his teams poor play. We have an offense that should put up 4.5 - 5 runs a game. Too many 1-2 run games to compete. I think it is time for a Ned Yost deathwatch, it worked for Todd Haley. I think he is gone after this year. I hope he takes Betancourt with him.

Don't feel too bad, the Royals are still ahead of the Twinkies!! They suck so bad. I predicted earlier on this site that the Twins will have another near 100 loss season and I see nothing that going to change that. Can't wait for Gardy's head to roll right along with the entire coaching staff.

Well zeb, now you know what losers look like. Don't give up on the Royals yet, I think they will assume their position in the basement soon. They are essentially tied with the twins now. Yost has got to go. I know we have had injuries to an already poor pitching staff, but that's the nature of sports. He is not getting the offense out of this team like he should. I am so tired of his after game bs, with his cute little names for the players. " frenchy showed us another lack of power and no hitting in clutch situations", or " hos has regressed a bunch from last year". He needs to go. And take Getz, betancourt, and francour with him. On another note, I heard they signed my favorite Jason Kendall to a minor league contract. Maybe he could come up and help us. You know the power hitting catcher that has like 2 major league home runs in 15 year career. A singles hitting, non running catcher with a .240 avg. That would put us over the top.

Seems like there are a lot of similarities between the Royals and Twins right now. Are you sure Yost and Gardy aren't brothers?? :) I think the entire Twins coaching staff sucks. They have no idea how to get the most out of their players. I have a feeling it's going to be a battle the rest of the season for the basement in the AL Central. I still stand by my earlier prediction that the Twins would lose roughly the same 99 games as they did last year. They struggle against the poorer teams so what do you think will happen when they start playing the better teams? Lots of games left with the Tigers, White Sox and Indians. Sad, but it's going to be a long last couple months of the season.

Until they get consistent starting pitching it's going to be a struggle.

I agree. My problem is with their lineup they should be mashing. I think Yost gets nothing " extra" out of his players. Top to bottom our lineup is solid hitters, but we are not producing big numbers. He screws with the lineup too much, and the team seems flat most days. I think we need a change. Yost has a pretty baseline personality, and I think we need a little more. I do think seitzer has done well with moustakas, and escobar.

i cant beileive this is the worst american league team in baseball they score enough runs to win what a disappointment they have the worst pitching staff i beleive in baseball and they sure dont know how to get over the top and win pitiful at least we have the chiefs they might finish 7-9 with an upgraded line they might get that many wins cassell will take us to the promise land lmao

they have the worst pitching staff i beleive in baseball

Their are 5 teams in MLB that have a higher ERA than the Royals and 3 of them are in the AL. Twins have the highest in the AL.

Gawd this team is awful. They lose four to the mariners and what is Yosts response?...........wait for it.................here it comes........ " there will be no more fraternizing on the basepaths with the other teams". Really. That's why we are losing. He needs to go. When your team is swept by a poor offensive team like the mariners, it's over. This goes deeper than just the starting pitching. Yost is dead in the water, the team has totally quit on him and us. It's sad. When you go through the positions on this team, we should match up well with almost any team out there.

We'll be there to watch 'em in person Saturday when they face the Rangers The boys really like to root for the home team, but I will do my best to remind them we're there as fans of the game now, not just fans of the home team.....it kills me, but for the $, you want it to be a good time for the kids. May as well root for the individual players on each team this season:mad:

The Twins have finally made it out of last place. I read today that the Twins lead the AL in scoring in the month of July. Yet their record in July is 12-13. Guess that pretty much sums up how the pitching staff has done. :(

But hey, the Twins are only 11 games out of first place. They made up more ground than that in the last 2 months a few years ago. Maybe they will make a run?? NOT! Not with their pitching staff.

Back