Personal Protection

When going thru Canada (I'm an Alaskan) I have knives stashed in every corner for truck, camper and defensive one on my person as well as my handy pocket knife. Some times the bow & broad heads come along all so. Look at the Yellowhead, aka highway of tears, and you'll see the reason to be alert.

Lower 48 travel I usually can acquire a hand gun if needed by using FFL transfer from Alaska, but if a long trip we fill out Canadian paperwork for two long guns usually our 12 bear guns that are in the camper. Customs loves us. Our paperwork trail must be long...Heeheehee.

There are many towns in Canada where you don't venture around as darkness falls. I know enough RCMP guys & gals to know where not to venture but at 62 I'm not kicking up my heels at the clubs any longer.

Our Constitution to me is sacred any one mouthing off to change it is an enemy of mine and will never be trusted. This goes for all no matter who you are

When going thru Canada (I'm an Alaskan) I have knives stashed in every corner for truck, camper and defensive one on my person as well as my handy pocket knife. Some times the bow & broad heads come along all so. Look at the Yellowhead, aka highway of tears, and you'll see the reason to be alert.

Lower 48 travel I usually can acquire a hand gun if needed by using FFL transfer from Alaska, but if a long trip we fill out Canadian paperwork for two long guns usually our 12 bear guns that are in the camper. Customs loves us. Our paperwork trail must be long...Heeheehee.

There are many towns in Canada where you don't venture around as darkness falls. I know enough RCMP guys & gals to know where not to venture but at 62 I'm not kicking up my heels at the clubs any longer.

Our Constitution to me is sacred any one mouthing off to change it is an enemy of mine and will never be trusted. This goes for all no matter who you are

What are the laws for bringing a long shotgun to Canada from America to hunt?

And is a passport now neccessary from the US? It never used to be.

I was reading here yesterday about a gun control thread, it was epic.
What in the heck happened to it?

Does this forum allow for most free speech, or is it moderated to where it is politically correct ie Intellectually terrorized?

I dont mince words and dont like to tippy toe. This country has got too much of that and we see the direction its going as a result.

But Id like a heads up on what is and whats not allowed here before engaging. Far as carry goes, make mine a Makarov or 38.

Last edited:
Our Mod's are tough:thumbsup: They keep the site from going to hell:thumbsup: One has a bat and the other wants a civil war:eek::D I bring out the best in people:)

Does this forum allow for most free speech, or is it moderated to where it is politically correct ie Intellectually terrorized?

I dont mince words and dont like to tippy toe. This country has got too much of that and we see the direction its going as a result.

But Id like a heads up on what is and whats not allowed here before engaging. Far as carry goes, make mine a Makarov or 38.

Perhaps it would benefit you to read the "Terms and Conditions" that you agreed to upon becoming a member of this site. Here's a link to them:
http://www.ultimatepheasanthunting.com/forum/announcement.php?f=28

Rather then deleting this thread.
I cleaned it up.

david0311

But Id like a heads up on what is and whats not allowed here before engaging. Far as carry goes, make mine a Makarov or 38.[/QUOTE

After reading other post on other threads--I don't believe ---

Having your your head up---is any problem---:rolleyes:

Looks like the mod's started a banding program:D

I think you mean a "banning program"! And you are correct. Guys like Wilhelm and Jonah don't last long on this site.

Zeb, whats taking so long for coot?:confused::p

You can't cap coot. Cap me if you want i spend too much time here anyway

That whole wilhelm and jonah thing was weird. Both from ohio must be buddies. I bet they are fun to hunt with :eek:. I tried to tell wilhelm not to burn out too quick:rolleyes:

You can't cap coot. Cap me if you want i spend too much time here anyway

That whole wilhelm and jonah thing was weird. Both from ohio must be buddies. I bet they are fun to hunt with :eek:. I tried to tell wilhelm not to burn out too quick:rolleyes:

No problem with coot. Just havin' a little fun.

Yeah, Wilhelm and Jonah were a pair. Still not convinced they weren't one in the same. Right after Wilhelm got banned Jonah shows up????????

Good question! I started this thread just to see what people relied on for personal protection.

Back