packers

blackcloud27

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!! just got done buying tickets.:thumbsup: blackcloud captain coot my oldest son and a nephew are green bay bound. tried to take a brother in law that is a cowboy fan but he was afraid of the cold:eek:

Believe it or not I am quite a big NFL fan (even though I am Irish), I watch all the games I can on TV and I went to one of the London games last season.

I became a Ravens fan a good few years ago because I loved the way Ray Lewis played, so I am obviously rooting for the Ravens, but I can't see them beating the Pats in New England.

On the NFC side I would love to see the Packers come through. Don't like the Seahawks as I find them very cocky.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!! just got done buying tickets.:thumbsup: blackcloud captain coot my oldest son and a nephew are green bay bound. tried to take a brother in law that is a cowboy fan but he was afraid of the cold:eek:

Yep, GO PACK!
I doubt the Cowboy will have much fight in them, even if the could. :)

Cloud, do something to draw attention from the cameras. Maybe go without shirts or something. :cheers:

I gotta agree with Jim! I was born and raised in Northern Minnesota, but have always been a Cowboys fan.

I think the pack will destroy the cowboys. 42-17. Romo will get picked off at least twice. The pack will be tough to beat this year. Don't count Carolina out in the other game. That defense is tough. I think they win 20-17

Now carptom, how is it that a Kansas boy would cheer for the Packers?

When you have a team that has not won a playoff game since 1994, or a super bowl win or appearance since 1969, you have to have a back up. But hey, at least we did win a super bowl once:p.

I am not a huge packers fan. I do like Aaron Rodgers. I find him to be a class act, with a little chip on his shoulder. Hard to believe he could have been a 49er, but they took Alex Smith instead:eek:

When you have a team that has not won a playoff game since 1994, or a super bowl win or appearance since 1969, you have to have a back up. But hey, at least we did win a super bowl once:p.

I am not a huge packers fan. I do like Aaron Rodgers. I find him to be a class act, with a little chip on his shoulder. Hard to believe he could have been a 49er, but they took Alex Smith instead:eek:

But then, Aaron would now be playing and winning and going to the SB with the Chiefs. :eek:
Kaepernick, as we all will see, is a runner that can throw, ain't gonna work for long for a QB in the NFL. :confused:

But then, Aaron would now be playing and winning and going to the SB with the Chiefs. :eek:
Kaepernick, as we all will see, is a runner that can throw, ain't gonna work for long for a QB in the NFL. :confused:

I doubt the chiefs would have sniffed Rodgers if he would have gone to the niners:) Although the whole Harbaugh deal was a little weird.

You are right on about Kaepernick. Once they got a year of film on him he was done.

Yep, GO PACK!

Cloud, do something to draw attention from the cameras. Maybe go without shirts or something. :cheers:

captain coot wants to keep a low profile. he is trying to mend his evil ways

lol pack wins bye a bunch cowboys suck. tony romo really lol. jerry jones lol
good luck
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
lol pack wins bye a bunch cowboys suck. tony romo really lol. jerry jones lol
good luck
:D

You forgot Chris Christy. Maybe he'll pull some strings and get the Packers stuck in a traffic jam and they'll have to forfeit.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, GO PACK!

maybe we can paint capt coots ass green and yellow and have him streak at halftime:cheers:

While it kills me to say this, I think the Packers will win on Sunday, although it won't be a blow out. Was hoping for another ice bowl, but looks like the Temps will be a bit more moderate.

If the Pack wins and go to Seattle, who I think will win handily over Carolina, I think they will have trouble. As we have seen the Pack is not quite the same team on the road and have always had trouble in Seattle. I have a gut feeling Seahawks return to the Superbowl again.

I would have picked the pack to blow out the cowgirls as well, but with aaron rodger's health up in the air it could be much closer than expected. Some reports say he wont play, but I imagine he will be out there.

Ravens over Pats, Hawks over Carolina, Pack over girls, and Denver over colts...just my predictions.

And yes I am a ravens fan as well so I gotta go with my D putting the hurt on mrs. brady

I would have picked the pack to blow out the cowgirls as well, but with aaron rodger's health up in the air it could be much closer than expected. Some reports say he wont play, but I imagine he will be out there.

Ravens over Pats, Hawks over Carolina, Pack over girls, and Denver over colts...just my predictions.

And yes I am a ravens fan as well so I gotta go with my D putting the hurt on mrs. brady

Rodgers would have to be dead not to play. If that game is closer than two touchdowns I would be surprised. Romo is the supreme choker

Tony is as good as the best ever NFL QB, 25% of the time.
Average 50% of the time.
And totally sucks 25% of the time.

So. odds are the Pack will destroy the Boyz. But yeahknow? :confused:

Back