Packer Fans

R you saying you watched broke back MT. FCS:eek: First you nailed 3 asian guys:eek:now that movie. Something ain't right here guys:) The beer you drinking come in lead cans:D

"Are u kidding me Old swill, old tennis shoe, old pee."

Of course I was kidding you. Just wanted birdshooter to have a good laugh while drinking his beer. :cheers:

I will admit that I (along with all my college roommates) used to look forward to my summer fishing trips to Winona so I could bring home that "stronger" beer.

In Tejas, we drink beer for breakfast:D:D:D

I think the Pack is having serious trouble with their "O" line right now. They will get it corrected and then get back to scoring 30+ a game.

Who would of thunk the queens would be tied for first four games in. I guess we will just have to wait a few more weeks for them to take their righful place - near the bottom.

R you saying you watched broke back MT. FCS:eek: First you nailed 3 asian guys:eek:now that movie. Something ain't right here guys:) The beer you drinking come in lead cans:D

Nope, dont believe in defacing the moral values of this Nation my self. Just heard about it is all. :eek: I did hear they like green # 4 or 12 jersys out there though.

Of course I was kidding you. Just wanted birdshooter to have a good laugh while drinking his beer. :cheers:

I will admit that I (along with all my college roommates) used to look forward to my summer fishing trips to Winona so I could bring home that "stronger" beer.

I think the Pack is having serious trouble with their "O" line right now. They will get it corrected and then get back to scoring 30+ a game.

Who would of thunk the queens would be tied for first four games in. I guess we will just have to wait a few more weeks for them to take their righful place - near the bottom.

OH come on now, U know you drink old mill. U just realized how embarassing it is now, and r just changing your story. Its OK, we will let you packer fans drink that cow pee if you like.:D

298336_4693878263792_834261365_n.jpg

OH yeah LMAO:cheers:

If we had women like that in kansas, i would be nailing asian guys too.........just sayin

that might be down the road. But for now were gonna dig in to u picker fans like a tic.:laugh:
That may

"OH come on now, U know you drink old mill. U just realized how embarassing it is now, and r just changing your story."

I'm not sure I have ever seen Old Mil down here but if I did, I'd pick up a six pack for old times sake.:D

GO PACK GO:)

Rooster, catch me up on your history. Why is a guy from Texas and Houston I might add, a Packer fan. You have one of the top teams in the league right where you are??

And Please don't tell me you are a former cheese head from sconny land. No! No! please say it isn't so..........

Birdshooter,

I was born and raised in Iowa; went to ISU and then down to Texas for a job. Been here ever since. Packer backer since I was kid. Lot of lean years endured until the Favre era and now Rodgers. I have attended many Texans games and Oilers games before they bolted. I do like the Texans but their fans are just not the same as the midwest fans. I anticipate the Packers and Texans to meet twice this season.;);)

A lot of hot purple air being blown about on here. Talk is cheap, but we'll see what the final tally is after Dec 30. The Pack is struggling a bit early on, but it's a long season.

If you guys are such great fans, then how come there's always so many tickets available in the dome so we can come over to even out the noise level?

Then when the balloon pops they are afraid of the cold to show up in the snow at the new stadium at the U. Never saw an empty seat in Lambeau just because of a little snow.

A lot of hot purple air being blown about on here. Talk is cheap, but we'll see what the final tally is after Dec 30. The Pack is struggling a bit early on, but it's a long season.

If you guys are such great fans, then how come there's always so many tickets available in the dome so we can come over to even out the noise level?

Then when the balloon pops they are afraid of the cold to show up in the snow at the new stadium at the U. Never saw an empty seat in Lambeau just because of a little snow.

Now thats telling it like it is. Get them RR. :) Nice to see a thread with an adult light hearted ribbing that has not gone south. :thumbsup:

I am up for Norway's field hockey team forum!! Holy smokes!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think the pack will be so good at the end of the year when it matters that they will win there fifth SB:10sign: just like it happened a couple years ago:thumbsup: and the vikings playing weak teams right now will have the false sense that they are good. And end the year again at the bottum:(
Why theres empty seats at the dome? Sheep fans haven't figured out how to get in it yet:D Thats why the speakers are so loud inside so the sheep fans can hear the game outside.

I think the pack will be so good at the end of the year when it matters that they will win there fifth SB:10sign: just like it happened a couple years ago:thumbsup: and the vikings playing weak teams right now will have the false sense that they are good. And end the year again at the bottum:(
Why theres empty seats at the dome? Sheep fans haven't figured out how to get in it yet:D Thats why the speakers are so loud inside so the sheep fans can hear the game outside.

Coot, by the end of the year (season) it won't matter.... because they will be so far out of it by then, December will be a moot point. :D

Hard to sit in that uncomfortable excuse they call a football stadium when you can be stretched out on the sofa watching on your 50" Plazma. :cheers:

Back