Packer Fans

298336_4693878263792_834261365_n.jpg

LOLOLOLOL Nice photoshop. :10sign::10sign::cheers:

:D Cry baby cheese heads.:D Booooo Hooooo. What comes around normaly goes around. Even in IOWA,LOL. COOT!:D Hows that baseball thing been workin out in WI. Do the vikes lead the north? cant say? did I hear they just kicked ass on a power house? With a beginner team in the making? hmmm. Might be time for the bag packers to re team...;) And a few hair cuts wont hurt either. Gotta keep that crap outa your eyes donecha know. Ya know when yar goin for dat der ball thingy, yaa. You betchya.
:cheers: Drink purple beer der in WI, it jist may help ya der. Too much a dat green cheese is no a good der.

what the hell???? looks like coot and labman:10sign::cheers:

NO kidding,

this photo came to me in an E-mail. Stated its not good to scare your brother,at the top. After the photo, stated, relax bro dad is not going to vote for Obama. Photo-shoped by a Mod.:eek: But funny as 7734. Who said mods do not have a......:thumbsup::D

NO kidding,

this photo came to me in an E-mail. Stated its not good to scare your brother,at the top. After the photo, stated, relax bro dad is not going to vote for Obama. Photo-shoped by a Mod.:eek: But funny as 7734. Who said mods do not have a......:thumbsup::D

Not every one went to school in Wisconsin.:D (That seventy's show?) yeaah.:D

That little packer fan having a fit reminds me of all those adult Packsters fans when Randy Moss Mooned em. Me, I thought it was Cool.:10sign:

jmac, I had to study up on this cause I know the Vikes haven't won a overall champion ship.
Vikings played Cleveland Jan 4th following the 69 season. That game was called the NFL Championship. The following year it was changed to the NFC/ AFC Championships. Instead of the NFL/AFL.
Then anyway, After beating Cleveland in that game in 1970 the Vikings the following week went to their first Superbowl and promptly lost to Kansas City 23 to 7.

Summary Vikings won the NFL Championship in 1970 then lost the Superbowl the next week.

In 1969 only the AFL participated in the "Super Bowl" . So the Vikings did win the NFL Championship. The NFL's equivalent to the "Super Bowl" What league playes the game to this day? NFL..the AFL is long gone. It wasn't any conference win. It was the best team in the NFL for that year.

In 1969 only the AFL participated in the "Super Bowl" . So the Vikings did win the NFL Championship. The NFL's equivalent to the "Super Bowl" What league playes the game to this day? NFL..the AFL is long gone. It wasn't any conference win. It was the best team in the NFL for that year.

Good now they can shut up.:cheers:

jmac, I had to study up on this cause I know the Vikes haven't won a overall champion ship.
Vikings played Cleveland Jan 4th following the 69 season. That game was called the NFL Championship. The following year it was changed to the NFC/ AFC Championships. Instead of the NFL/AFL.
Then anyway, After beating Cleveland in that game in 1970 the Vikings the following week went to their first Superbowl and promptly lost to Kansas City 23 to 7.

Summary Vikings won the NFL Championship in 1970 then lost the Superbowl the next week.

You all Fcs might want to review this post becauce it's the truth. Google it and learn.:rolleyes:

You all Fcs might want to review this post becauce it's the truth. Google it and learn.:rolleyes:

I'm big enough to admit when I was wrong....They did loose a week later in Superbowl IV. i have to go now, I think my crow pie is just about done and it smells marvelous...Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!..I'm kicking my own @$$...LOL

Like I said early on in this thread, just ask the queens to compare championships to GB. Baseball is not relevant when talking football btw. Vikes are playing better ball this year having already matched last years win total. This will only make it sweeter when we win.:D

We?? You mean they. Or do you play for the bag packers? Texas? why not the Texans? They are clearly a better team.:D bad thing about an east wind, the green cheese stinks up MN. And how has that baseball thing been going in WI ?. :D OH wait, MN still leads the NFC north right?

Like I said early on in this thread, just ask the queens to compare championships to GB. Baseball is not relevant when talking football btw. Vikes are playing better ball this year having already matched last years win total. This will only make it sweeter when we win.:D

"We"??? what? are you French? Funny how gullible Packers fans are. They sucker you all into giving them money, saying your buying part of the team but you can't redeem your stock anywhere and you have "Zero" to say about any part of the operation. and the best part, you all are smiling like you have the world by the @$$ with your purchase. Any of you packer fans want to buy some ocean front property in Arizona? LMAO

Wow! What a bunch of BS being tossed around on this one. Coming directly from "Packers Fans". Whining and crying about losing the 3rd ball game of the season!!!! Who really cares???

You wanna talk about getting absolutely jobbed by the referees??? Go back to 2009. NFC Championship Game. Vikings vs. Saints. In New Orleans. Your damn right we should have been in the SuperBowl. We would have won it to. Now that was an IMPORTANT game...... But Packer fans can't even admit it, so I have absolutely NO sympathy for the fudge packers fans...

Yep, that's what I think......

Back