Packer Fans

I thought he was talking the next game. So ya think he is looking that far out for a team that can beat the Vikes,LOL. Far as I feel they are headed the right direction. Thats all good no matter what happens the rest of this season:thumbsup:

Gpowers, we got 12 weeks left in the season. We'll have you converted to a Vikings fan before the seasons out..... You'll see the light and drink the purple cool-aid eventually. :cheers:

Gpowers, we got 12 weeks left in the season. We'll have you converted to a Vikings fan before the seasons out..... You'll see the light and drink the purple cool-aid eventually. :cheers:

Not a chance in hell! I'm still a Cubs fan too, even after years and tears of bad baseball.

YOU NEVER QUIT YOUR TEAM, cause you moved....thats what yuppies do! No real fan is gonna bandwagon cause some other team has a few good games!:thumbsup:

Stick to training those little dogs!:D

Daaa, bears. Texans vs Green Bay this coming weekend. Pack will loose. But way down the road, much later this year, When the Vikes take em on the texans will loose. I will stick to training my 53 lb power house, I am not a quarter back. Although I would probably do a better job then cuttler for Daaah, bears.:D windy city , I can see why.
:cheers:

Daaa, bears. Texans vs Green Bay this coming weekend. Pack will loose. But way down the road, much later this year, When the Vikes take em on the texans will loose. I will stick to training my 53 lb power house, I am not a quarter back. Although I would probably do a better job then cuttler for Daaah, bears.:D windy city , I can see why.

Loose ya say.....I knew a few girls like that when I was a younger man.:thumbsup:

The Vikings might beat the Texans in week 16 or 17.....as the Texans will be resting everyone for their SB run....;)

Da Bears are the best team in the Div right now and it's not even close.... still a long ways to go.;)

Haaaah, Daaah bears, ya ubetchya. And U have some ocean front property in AZ to i spose der.:cool: Now back to da packer fans. You all done licking your paws yet? How many new TV's were sold in WI last week. I bet there was plenty of beer botts tossed at the screen.

Although I would probably do a better job then cuttler for Daaah, bears.:D windy city , I can see why.

Speaking of Cutler... I'm just amazed that his Offensive line will still block for him after all the bitching he gave them during the Packers game. His gums were flapping in the wind. If I was the O-line I'd a let the Defense right through every play after that...

Speaking of Cutler... I'm just amazed that his Offensive line will still block for him after all the bitching he gave them during the Packers game. His gums were flapping in the wind. If I was the O-line I'd a let the Defense right through every play after that...

Webb (The LT) was just letting guys run by..... you wouldnt get pissed and jump the guy for not doing his job, that is your blind side. :eek: I would have kicked him the seeds and said "Now you know what it feels like having a guy crush you from behind, cause you cant make a simple block":thumbsup:

Webb (The LT) was just letting guys run by..... you wouldnt get pissed and jump the guy for not doing his job, that is your blind side. :eek: I would have kicked him the seeds and said "Now you know what it feels like having a guy crush you from behind, cause you cant make a simple block":thumbsup:

If I remember right it was Mathews that was the real terror that night. And as far as not doing their job, we'll.... Mathews has made quite a few guys look as if they weren't doing there job. Just a superior player IMO. Even so, you don't make a public spectacle of yourself on camera. You got something to say to your lineman, take it up off camera or at half time. It seems when ever something is not going right on Offense, Cutler can be seen whining or pouting. :rolleyes:

Cutler isnt the 1st QB to jump on a Linemen or a WR.......

I have seen Brady, both Mannings and even A-Rod jump on guys...

But when they do it.....they are just competitors and love the game that much...

:confused:

Cutler isnt the 1st QB to jump on a Linemen or a WR.......

I have seen Brady, both Mannings and even A-Rod jump on guys...

But when they do it.....they are just competitors and love the game that much...

:confused:

Not to the frequency that Cutler does it though, he's a cry baby let's face it.

And A-Rod.....:eek: He shouldn't be opening his mouth period considering his play in post season baseball. Took some balls for Girardi to pitch hit for him last night, but it payed off and when your paying a guy like A-Rod that kind of doe, he better produce....

Last edited:
Not to the frequency that Cutler does it though, he's a cry baby let's face it.

And A-Rod.....:eek: He shouldn't be opening his mouth period considering his play in post season baseball. Took some balls for Girardi to pitch hit for him last night, but it payed off and when your paying a guy like A-Rod that kind of doe, he better produce....

I was talking about "Discount double check" :p

:laugh:

You guy's make me laugh!!!!:thumbsup::D:D

Cutler has been that way his whole career , Pout and never take any responsibility! Granted, I would be pissed if I kept on getting drilled in the back! It takes a leader to figure out how and when to challenge someone else's manhood and skills!!! I wish the LT would grab his ass by the face mask everytime he throws it to the Wrong team!!!! But again, it's not Jay's fault!!!!! You have to earn the respect of your teammates before you can jump their ass!! When he hurt himself in the playoff game and quit said it all!! Some guy's will to win is what puts them over the top!!! Cutler does not have it!!!:cheers:

You guy's make me laugh!!!!:thumbsup::D:D

Cutler has been that way his whole career , Pout and never take any responsibility! Granted, I would be pissed if I kept on getting drilled in the back! It takes a leader to figure out how and when to challenge someone else's manhood and skills!!! I wish the LT would grab his ass by the face mask everytime he throws it to the Wrong team!!!! But again, it's not Jay's fault!!!!! You have to earn the respect of your teammates before you can jump their ass!! When he hurt himself in the playoff game and quit said it all!! Some guy's will to win is what puts them over the top!!! Cutler does not have it!!!:cheers:

You're funny !!!!

:laugh:Bears were 7-3 last year before Cutler got hurt. They had played the toughest part of their schedule. They went 1-5 down the stretch, they lost to teams like KC, Okl.... the only team they beat was the Vikings.
I'm sure the guys on the team know what they have. I'm also sure armchair QB's from other States have opinions, but like anything else they are just your bias opinions. You have ZERO knowledge of what goes on, you just follow the media lead.
Seems like after the lasted "snapping" the Bears didnt have trouble blocking or kicking ass in Jacksonville! You know that team...the one that went to MN and forced overtime.... So say what you want but the FACT remains that when he is the QB the Bears are a better team, the players know this and everyone else can see it in the Stat that matters...WINS.

:thumbsup:

We drafted him and he played here 3 years before he got upset that his coach got fired!! Putting his house on the market was the way he told the team he wanted out ,even before telling ownership he wanted a trade!! Cutler must think after 3 years he owned the team!!!! Dealt him to Chicago!!! No crying in football, but I understand why you guy's think you have a great QB after the likes of Orton,Hanie,McCown,Grossman,Krenzel,Hutchinson,J. Quinn, Miller,McNown,Matthews,Stenstrom and so on and so on!!! Cutler is better then all those and probably more!! But I still wouldn't Drink The Kool-Aid!!!!:D:D:D

Things just got interesting after that beat down of the Texans. Mr. DDC (discount double check) had an amazing game without his best receiver. Hopefully, they can sustain that kind of play the rest of the year and hopefully the Texans can recover and meet the Pack in the SB.

As far as Cutler is concerned, it is like Woodson said; "Jay will be Jay and he will throw the ball to us." Hanie concerned me more than Cutler. Cutler has never won anything anywhere. He has the physical tools but the wrong mental makeup.

Back