Packer Fans

Think I'll pull up a chair with some popcorn and a beer, this is getting good. :cheers:

It would be even better if the cootmiester were here.......

Wow! What a bunch of BS being tossed around on this one. Coming directly from "Packers Fans". Whining and crying about losing the 3rd ball game of the season!!!! Who really cares???

You wanna talk about getting absolutely jobbed by the referees??? Go back to 2009. NFC Championship Game. Vikings vs. Saints. In New Orleans. Your damn right we should have been in the SuperBowl. We would have won it to. Now that was an IMPORTANT game...... But Packer fans can't even admit it, so I have absolutely NO sympathy for the fudge packers fans...

Yep, that's what I think......

Wow. " If coach only played me in the fourth quarter we would have been state champions" Uncle Rico in napolean dynamite.

Welcome back Labman. I missed your takes

Oops, I read the free range Bison thread, and I thought it was about the Green Bay Packer cheer leaders, my bad. FYI stop feeding them Wisconsin girls so much of that spoiled cheese.

Coot has expressed many a time that Big Girls need Lovin' Too!!!!!!!! Even has a Poster of Roseanne on his wall!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Whats going on here? Viking fans feeling allittle froggy. Better stop this:D Whining? what team whined for 3 years because of a bounty? Vikings. Thanks for making NFL the NPL. You figure out what P stands for:D Look at what the pack did for the NFL. Got real refe's back and didn't even need a love boat party to do it.:D Good enough for now. I"ll bless you with my words of wisdom another day:)

Whats going on here? Viking fans feeling allittle froggy. Better stop this:D Whining? what team whined for 3 years because of a bounty? Vikings. Thanks for making NFL the NPL. You figure out what P stands for:D Look at what the pack did for the NFL. Got real refe's back and didn't even need a love boat party to do it.:D Good enough for now. I"ll bless you with my words of wisdom another day:)

Its about time you showed up on this thread Coot. I'm getting my @ss handed to me by the purple packer haters. :nutz:

298336_4693878263792_834261365_n.jpg

Bump, bump

Whiney Iweedgin cheese head wanna B is back.:D Rodgers has been making too many state farm flicks. He will need health insurance here pretty quick him self. The bounty was not just qween fans my friend. It was the LAW. The cheaters are payin there due right now. And we all see how thats workin out for em. Now back to GB sucking so bad this year. What can we do to help the packers? Maybe let coot play 1/4 back. And at least the love boat is human. It has nothing to do with being low life scuzz suckin cheaters who demoralize Americas youth. Sex, well they will all learn that eventualy. Even in IA.:D

cant wait till dec 2nd. the great capt coot treated my 2 sons, me and benneliboy to tickets to the greenbay viking game at greenbay.:cheers: we will be in row 2 in the corner of the end zone waiting for many lambeau leaps. if we have a sign what should it say? will labman be there. if so i will buy you a couple beers:cheers:

I cant wait for the doming they will take in the dome. Leaps of shame as they crawl back to the bus they rode in on pouting.:thumbsup: The games in Green Bay are never fair for the visitor. They have the refs to beat too. Good thing that one game was by refry refs. Or GB would have squeaked out another sloppy victory.

Minneapolis area code? 044. Purple P*cker Eaters. No, the * isn't an a but the next vowel.:D:D:D Hope you're drinking old mil, not some shitty MN beer.

Are u kidding me Old swill, old tennis shoe, old pee. Maybe when I was 3. We grow up in MN drinking real beer. Not that baby food we drank when we were getting puberty. Texas, I thought real men lived in Texas. But just a few bag packer fans drinking girly beer.
:cheers: "Hi I am a Packer fan, and I drink Old Mill" Sounds like a support group to me,LOL Old Pee, I will laugh all day now that I know this is the choice of cheese head fans. If your gonna get drunk, do it right or not at all, drink some good beer.:D

"Hey want some cheese with old mill." LMAO :laugh::beer: And you have us confused with that western state, CA or what ever state that broke back mountain stuff takes place.

Last edited:
Are u kidding me Old swill, old tennis shoe, old pee. Maybe when I was 3. We grow up in MN drinking real beer. Not that baby food we drank when we were getting puberty. Texas, I thought real men lived in Texas. But just a few bag packer fans drinking girly beer.
:cheers: "Hi I am a Packer fan, and I drink Old Mill" Sounds like a support group to me,LOL Old Pee, I will laugh all day now that I know this is the choice of cheese head fans. If your gonna get drunk, do it right or not at all, drink some good beer.:D

"Hey want some cheese with old mill." LMAO :laugh::beer: And you have us confused with that western state, CA or what ever state that broke back mountain stuff takes place.

Old swill.... ah yes, that may have been the first beer I got hammered on when I was 16... or was that Hauenstein. God that was horrible, but I was young and it was cheap. :eek:

beer_zps27a1254a.jpg

Back