NEWS FLASH: Drought ends at Ponderosa

That's great Maynard! About time you 1 upped the rest of us. I only got .23 but remain ahead of normal.

Storms popping from Liberal to Hays! Hope you got a little Maynard! Not sure where you are located from Dodge, but Dodge is in the thick of it! Rotation as well!!!

It's great to see the creeks up and healthy on this side of the state. With regular wind and rain it feels 'normal' around here again. I can only imagine the feeling of well-being a little shower imparts on you guys out west.....My dad sent me a lot of happy texts these past few days;):thumbsup:

0.50" this morning, bringing my 2013 total to 7.30"
Another storm is approaching right now.

Wish ya luck as I know you could use a weeks worth of moisture.

This looks real good!!!!
WUNIDS_map-2_zpsa10ca88b.gif

Maynard, we had .50 last night and .10 the night before. Its amazing the difference 100 miles makes. I think I came up with 14.69 inches total for the year here. I drove the perimeter today and things are sure looking up compared to the last 2 years. We already had more NWSG growth in May this spring than we had all year last year. I know the benefits are not being seen everywhere, but it's nice that they are somewhere. Hoping you keep catching some of it there!

Another 0.60" bringing 2013 up to 7.90". PTL

Kansas Weather > Dodge City Weather ... The annual average precipitation at Dodge City is 22.35 Inches. Rainfall in is fairly evenly distributed throughout the year.

thought this might help as a measuring stick....

Those storms are having a heck of a time moving East!! Looks like they just hit a wall and are weakening.

From the storms last evening! They petered out! Wish they could of gone another 150 miles!!
WUNIDS_map-2_zps729c8690.gif

Never thought this would last 2 years. Wed. will be 2 years.

Never thought this would last 2 years. Wed. will be 2 years.

I didn't think it would last this long either. The thread will be two years old but the drought older than that.

Storms in Dodge right now. Water running down the streets here in town.

Back