Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

It hasn't rained in several weeks. Warm, almost summery kind of weather actually. We schedule our final day out at the preserve, and what happens? Day before: beautifully sunny, but cooling weather. I'm thinking conditions will be excellent. Day of: pouring rain. Of course, it was kind enough to stop as soon as we did. Oh well, fun outing nontheless

Since there are only a few weeks left to hunt at the preserve, only hens were left (say what you will. our wild phez season is short here in CA). All in all, it was good to get the pup out on birds. 8 birds in all (10-11 contacts in all), most she's been on in a single day. Her retrieves just got better and better with each one. She got a bit excited and punched out a bit too far at time, but she's getting bolder and more confident which is exciting to see.

Very nice guys.:coolpics::10sign:

:coolpics:guys:thumbsup: and glad to see your dog progressing CD Let me know when you want to steady that machine.:thumbsup:

That's on my list for next season actually!! (see my next thread) :thumbsup:

btw-I'm very glad to see her progressing as well

025.jpg

never spoil your bird dogs-

Good advice shadow, but its to late for me.:eek:

IMAG0190.jpg

IMAG0209.jpg

very nice quail hound-

unruley beast that these bird dogs are- both in the house and in the yard

100_0157.jpg

Last edited:
c_d

I admit they were a bit upset hunting season ended- they have this thing in their heads- "we're watching"

100_0180.jpg

Some pics of the boys and some Chukars

Picture211.jpg

Picture215.jpg

Picture239.jpg

treedaddy- very good timing- should have a blast with them this fall- they could be a handfull- as I found out with two pups the same age- thanks for posting- nice!

those r the the mostly white brittany i've seen have good luck and hunting with them

Maybe it's because they are English Setters!! ;)

I know it's not pheasants...but I don't have any pheasant decoys :). We're getting ready for hunt test season, & some big goose silhouettes knocked us out last year.

Love that photo!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! Even though I am a Pointer guy I can appreciate good looking dogs!!!!! That's a:10sign::10sign::10sign:

Back