Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

I run 3 French Britts.

Grady w/ first bird:
PA161702-1.jpg

fourtrax, What kind of SxS is that in the picture with Grady?

B-girl

Her mom's a griffon, her dad was lab(he was killed by a mountain lion). She's a grouse/pheasant/hun machine. Quite a water dog, too....we don't hunt ducks, don't like to eat em.

Marty That is one fine looking Brittany, I have had Brittany's for over 40 years and I've loved every one..........Bob

Here's my boy John Paul Jones "JP".

d82d5dcb.jpg

Well, there are Ptarmagan, grouse, ducks and geese, and even a hunting club where you can purchase Pheasant. Our season for grouse and Ptarmagan starts Aug 10, so we are ready to go this month.

The Pudelpointer is not a wirehair. Most dogs have fur, he actually has hair, and very little shed. I am really surprised to find out how much he likes snow, and he loves to swim in a 600 ft plus, 1 mile by 7 glacier lake. I don't think he will have an issue duck hunting this fall.

Here's my boy John Paul Jones "JP".

d82d5dcb.jpg

JP is ready QH. Who's in the background? I like the clip job. I've always clipped mine except Trap hasn't been cut yet because my wife thinks he's too pretty to cut. LOL. Nothing pretty about thimble burrs.

Here are pics of Amos:

3282552109_36886dc15a_d.jpg

3283372344_2c547cdafd_d.jpg

3283376518_ecae58366a_d.jpg

Here are pics of Chloe:

peeking out the window, looking to see if the birds are invading
4865503111_a0e0ca77ff_d.jpg

4866120798_317da44921_d.jpg

4866120648_4e6ff9e96a_d.jpg

BTW everyone nice pics! I love puppies!! LOL

Last edited:
That's miss Daisy in the background, she was run over when she was about 4 months old and suffered some brain trauma. She is very birdy, but is goofy and hard headed as the day is long. We are not sure yet if she will become a good hunting dog. She is extremely sweet and is a great house dog either way.

QH, what breed of dog is Miss Daisy? She look like a pointer in the picture..........Bob

here is what kansas in january is all about 4 guy, 16 birds and the dogs eager to go out some more

Last edited:
QH, what breed of dog is Miss Daisy? She look like a pointer in the picture..........Bob

Sorry guys but Miss Daisy is another springer, she had just got a hair cut in that pic.

Back