Is Favre done?

birdman652001

Your opinion on this.

I think he's going to finally retire. I don't think his wife is happy though. I can see him going for another year with a different team, but I dont think it's going to happen.

rumor was saying he was going to try for a different team. i doubt that. He's got too much going on with his health, his personal life now since a model came forward with an allegation and fact he is getting old. He should've quit when he was ahead, i think he went back 2 steps after all this.

Hope so. I mean he's losing it if he has to sext some poor dame pictures of his privates to think he's a he man. Alzheimer's?:D

he can put asses in seats but yeah he should hang it up. the new age QB is quick on his feet and can run like hell

rumor was saying he was going to try for a different team. i doubt that. He's got too much going on with his health, his personal life now since a model came forward with an allegation and fact he is getting old. He should've quit when he was ahead, i think he went back 2 steps after all this.

Really how much was his contract, with the Vikings? More than most of us with make, are whole lives. He is old but, he made a ton of lut, playing the last to years. and Looks like Gbay is in the play offs.:cheers:

Really how much was his contract, with the Vikings? More than most of us with make, are whole lives. He is old but, he made a ton of lut, playing the last to years. and Looks like Gbay is in the play offs.:cheers:

What? how did amount of money come into play with my post?

Approximately 16 million.
He might be back, but it would be for the near the NFL minimum.
Attending training camp:eek: as a backup.:)

I'm afraid Brett really is calling it quits this time fellas. The injuries his body sustained this year won't allow him to continue. And for some rare chance that next summer he starts thinking about the possibilities again, he will only have to be reminded for an instance of the brutal hits and injuries of this past season. No.... I think he means it this time.

As a side note for all you guys that think he may have played one year too long. Your probably right, but I think he may have stayed retired after last year had it not been for a few teammates that hopped a plane down to Hattiesburg. Brett is Brett and you must give the guy some credit for being a warrior. Yes, he has large ego to feed, but the man's as tough as they come and it was a pleasure to watch him play here in Minnesota while it lasted. No regrets here...

Birdman,

How would you sum up the Giants season?

I don't think I've seen such a Jeckle and Hyde team in the same season before....

Birdman,

How would you sum up the Giants season?

I don't think I've seen such a Jeckle and Hyde team in the same season before....

Crap. I say they really need to work on defense more. Also they need to be abe to adapt to changes that occurs on the field such as the Game vs the Eagles.

My opinion was that he came back to imprve on last season but father time dealt it's hand and this is the kind of season he would have to have in order to make the "final" decision. He's done and ain't got nothing left to prove. I think he got is azz whooped good enough to put the risks in front of his eyes.

My opinion was that he came back to imprve on last season but father time dealt it's hand and this is the kind of season he would have to have in order to make the "final" decision. He's done and ain't got nothing left to prove. I think he got is azz whooped good enough to put the risks in front of his eyes.

and the fact he lost his consectitive starts as well. his 297 went down to 1 and now back to 0 after a few games of not starting. no point trying to prove anything. He's still going to be a hall of famer. his career ended with a twist. mulitple injuries, its going to take time to recover and at his age, hes in no shape to return next year.

Uh oh... now there's TWO massage therapist suing Favre for lost jobs.

NEW YORK -- Two massage therapists sued Brett Favre on Monday, saying they lost their part-time jobs with the New York Jets after complaining about sexually suggestive text messages from the veteran quarterback.

Claiming they were subjected to sexual harassment and job discrimination, Christina Scavo and Shannon O'Toole are seeking unspecified damages from Favre, the Jets and a Jets massage coordinator.

While the women don't say they received any messages directly from Favre, he referred to Scavo in a message proposing a meeting with her and a third, unidentified massage therapist, the lawsuit says.

"Kinda lonely tonight," he added in a subsequent message to the third masseuse, the lawsuit said. "I guess I have bad intentions."

The team declined to comment. Favre's agent didn't immediately return a telephone message.

The lawsuit comes five days after the NFL fined Favre $50,000 for not being forthright in an investigation into allegations that he sent lewd text messages and photos to former Jets game hostess Jenn Sterger when they both worked for the team in 2008.

read more: http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5985582

I do love how Chain reaction starts when something like this happens. someone wants money and will desperately do so. where was this suit before Favre's allegations? Some people wait til AFTER the fact a millionare is being sued..

"OH... he did it to me too!!! " just to get attention and money. go figure.

Last edited:
Back