Incredible news!!!

henhenROOSTER!!!

Got some AWESOME NEWS today: After a yearlong saga/battle including major surgery & 6 months of chemo, MY 29 YR OLD "STAGE 4" SON BRANDON HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN DECLARED IN REMISSION & NO TRACE OF CANCER!!! :10sign:

It's a free-world & you non-God well-wishers can thank the lucky stars or a lucky charms cereal box for me if you want - I know that excellent docs (who sometimes think or at least act like they are the Big Guy) & modern medicine had a lot to do with it, but I'm giving some extra credit where it's due!!! :D

Seriously, thanks for all the collective well-wishes, happy-thoughts & sincere/heartfelt prayers! It werked!!! :thumbsup: :cheers:

Last edited:
That is good news. I think that you are giving credit where credit is due. I hope the future continues to be bright.

That is great news and I believe the man upstairs does have a lot to do with it. We'll pray that Brandon stays in remission for many, many years. Thanks for sharing.

HHR, that is wonderful news, but don't stop praying now. The more you pray his chances for a long long life increase.......Bob

:10sign::10sign::10sign::10sign::10sign::10sign::
AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!

Glad to hear your great news.:10sign:

Rooster, finally got the news off my phone, you should know better then to text a redneck!!! That is awesome news!!! Hope I get to see him during one of our outings this year!!! You guy's had a bad string going for a long time!!! Looks like things are a changin'!!!!!!!:10sign::10sign::10sign::10sign:

Long live your son!

Back