Heeees baaaaack !!

Too bad the Bengals didn't pick up Moss from the Vikings. With Terrible Owens and Chad Ochostinko they could have had the 3 most washed up receivers in the NFL.:)

OH no, it is now the most rare collectible out there.:D

hmm.. he aint dead or been introduced into hall of fame.. dont count on value.

TO has been transfered to more teams in less than a 2 year span than any other players i have ever know.

TO is a drama magnet... moss and him would throw a fit whos better wide reciever. they'd be bashing each other on the press conferences.

Moss is signed with the Titans as of today.

Not surprised, I read somewhere today that the coach (Jeff Fischer) was asked about the release of Moss from the vikings. His response was "very odd" since they just signed him and giving up a 3rd round pic next year to the patriots in return.

Hell, the titans may find a way to use him. That is if Randy decides he WANTS to play. :rolleyes: But they are on the hook for the balance of his $6 million contract this year, which lets the vikes off the hook for it.

Chillly is on borrowed time if they continue to lose.......

Last edited:
The $ is the best return. That is funds for a free agent. One draft choice will not be a big deal. The cards just did not fall this year the way it looks. Everything that could go wrong with a team has with them. OH well frees up time for hunting.:D

I'm sure thankful the McDummy and the Broncos finally made a good decision and stayed away from him. We (they) have enough drama already.

I hope Minnesota keeps Childress forever

- Go Pack Go

Coming from a Packer fan I don't doubt you do. With Chilly at the helm the full potential of your talent just doesn't seem to gel. Ok it did for one year, but I just don't think he knows how to manage all of that talent correctly. I say give Leslie Frazer a shot...:thumbsup:

No you don't have to send out a search party for me. I just find it funny that now that your packers are actually winning, you start talking crap. But you know as well as I do, the packers were given 14 points when they played the Vikings. Packers have a good team though, just don't count us out yet.
You have to come visit us in a couple weeks. Things may be a little more interesting by then.

do we need send out a search party for labman? i'm surprised we haven't heard from him lately

Just got back from pheasant hunting last weekend in SD, now I get to head back Friday for Deer hunting. My brother in law got a 5 X 5 Typical Whitetail last night (Sunday), scored a 155. Really nice deer. Looks like the temperatures should be alright, wish there was going to be some snow on the ground though. That was my brother in laws 1st buck. He usually misses.....

farve tells ESPN that hes not coming back next season.

Wow this vikings have alot of drama this year. i was amazed that Childress waived Moss without consenting with the owners first. so the owners are very upset as the owners wanted Moss back and keep him. Owners gave up a draft pick round for Moss, now three weeks later, Moss is gone. Childress job is at stake now. 6 viking players want him gone. I think this come sunday, i really think the Vikings are gonna be like the cowboys... give up on their coach and play crappy.

They cut him because his big mouth and ego returned. The problem with guys like Moss, TO and a few others is obvious. Just look at their trail of destruction and long list of employer's.

farve tells ESPN that hes not coming back next season.

We'll we all kind of figured that, especially after the beating his body has taken.

Wow this vikings have alot of drama this year. i was amazed that Childress waived Moss without consenting with the owners first. so the owners are very upset as the owners wanted Moss back and keep him. Owners gave up a draft pick round for Moss, now three weeks later, Moss is gone. Childress job is at stake now. 6 viking players want him gone. I think this come sunday, i really think the Vikings are gonna be like the cowboys... give up on their coach and play crappy.
Technically he didn't have to as he has control over player personnel. I seem to remember that he said he did speak with Rick Spielman (Vikings VP of player personnel) about it before the decision was made. In fact Chilly couldn't reach Moss by phone and it was Spielman who eventually contacted Moss to relay him the news.

There's no doubt that there are some players who probably harbor some animosity towards Childress. But I don't think it's widespread and I also don't think things are anywhere near as bad as the Cowboy's situation. I think the majority of Vikings players still think that have a good shot at rectifying the season. But whether or not that means winning the division remains to be seen. Don't look for Childress to be fired before the end of the season either. If the Wilfs want to dismiss Childress, I think they will wait till the end of the season to do so. Either way though, Ziggy will be out for the balance of his contract which I think expires in 2012.

Last edited:
It's really too bad that the Vikings came back and won that game against Arizona. Childress would have been gone and Leslie Frazier would be coaching the Vikes. If the Vikes keep Childress they will lose in two ways as Fraizer will be a head coach someplace else. IMHO Fraizer would be a much better choice to lead the Vikes.

The Viking players claim they are not going to throw in the towel like Dallas did but I almost wish they would just so Wilf would send Childress packing. The vikes never will be anything with a coach like Chilly.

Back