Heeees baaaaack !!

Brady ten times the QB Favre is??? What are you smoking dude??? Who owns most of the records in the NFL? Future Hall of Shamers??? You've got some serious issues going on CaptainCoot. Longhorn sheep, that's original. Obviously you pay no attention to football from what I can tell.

Oh boy I can't wait for the gay celebration between future hall of shamers farve and moss. What does moss think he was with in new england. Brady ten times the QB farve is. How many rings does Brady have? When will the longhorn sheep learn old players take you nowhere. Can't wait for another longhorn sheep flop and a moss I want out speech.

How's your professional football team doing down there in Iowa? That's right, all you have is the Hackeyes. "Iowa" where men are men and the sheep are nervous........

Oh boy I can't wait for the gay celebration between future hall of shamers farve and moss. What does moss think he was with in new england. Brady ten times the QB farve is. How many rings does Brady have? When will the longhorn sheep learn old players take you nowhere. Can't wait for another longhorn sheep flop and a moss I want out speech.

Wow, everyone has a lot more faith in this team than I do! I still maintain that we can't win a Super Bowl with Childress at the helm, and our O-Line is going to have to get a LOT better. Loadholt hasn't been able to block anyone successfully this year. No matter who he's throwing the ball to, Favre needs better protection.

Childress didn't lose the NFC Championship for us last year. The players turned the ball over and lost that game. At times, I question the playcalling just like others, but he has made this team significantly better each year he has been here.

Wow, everyone has a lot more faith in this team than I do! I still maintain that we can't win a Super Bowl with Childress at the helm, and our O-Line is going to have to get a LOT better. Loadholt hasn't been able to block anyone successfully this year. No matter who he's throwing the ball to, Favre needs better protection.

hey coot you need to get out of the combine at least once each hour and take a deep breath of fresh air. obviosly you are suffing from lack of oxygen and have killed many brain cells:eek:

How's your professional football team doing down there in Iowa? That's right, all you have is the Hackeyes. "Iowa" where men are men and the sheep are nervous........

You stay up all nite to come up with that lame comeback. I mean no harm the viking fans I know have a sense of humor and enjoy the jokes back and forth. Were real men that don't need to make it personnal. Happy football season:)

Moss... kind of an idiot, but wow... crazy catching skills. He's good for MN.

i'm kind of glad we don't have a pro team in iowa. we would have WAY too much traffic on the interstate coming from the north on weekends:rolleyes:

I agree Ryan, to bad they are on Bye week. I'd like to see how it works. But on the other hand. It will also give them more time to get pass timing etc. in game shape.......Bob

wow read the spoorts section today sounds like we will have a very distracted favre on our hands. this cant be good for minnesota:eek: what next love boat 2:p

I think that is sort of goofy. I mean he has been a Viking for well over a year. Now all of sudden this pops up. Something is not right about this.........Bob

Why would it be goofy? It took the hubble space telescope to figure out what that small thing Farve sent her a picture of was :D

You are right, were all grown men. Therefore, you shouldn't take things so seriously when a Vikings Fan shoots something back at ya.......I am a fan of the Vikings, if someone tries to tear them down, I'll put my word in also.

You stay up all nite to come up with that lame comeback. I mean no harm the viking fans I know have a sense of humor and enjoy the jokes back and forth. Were real men that don't need to make it personnal. Happy football season:)

Brady ten times the QB farve is. How many rings does Brady have?

We'll first of all Brady didn't win those super bowls by himself, he had a pretty good supporting cast for a number of years. More so than Brett did at Green bay.

Second, Brady has a ways to go before you can put him in the same class as Mr. Favre. Let's see how Brady weather's the storm and when he hits year 20 in the NFL then we'll do another comparison.

Last edited:
yawn. what a first half. the vikes are lucky the score is only 9-0. was that a downpour at the end of the half or tears from the viking faithful:p maybe they will get lucky and have it rained out.

What does years played have to do with anything? Play long enough you will break records. Means the teams he played for had really good offensive lines. If Vikings had Trent Dilfer right now they probably would have won 2 superbowls. All you need is a good defense and a QB that don't make mistakes. The great Farve has failed his teams a chance at going and maybe winning a superbowl 3 times and looks like he'll do it again this year so 4. I would take montana young aikman Dilfer bradsaw elway kelly manning brady starr big ben travis jackson namth moon sims local high school QB elder senior of the town charles manson bill gates anyone got any others they would take before farveplease mention:D.

It is pretty clear that Childress DID goof up begging Favre to come back another year. All Favre has done so far is fumble, throw interceptions and miss open receivers.
I believe with the talent the Vikings have, offense and defense they would be 4 and 0 with TJ as QB.:)

It is pretty clear that Childress DID goof up begging Favre to come back another year. All Favre has done so far is fumble, throw interceptions and miss open receivers.
I believe with the talent the Vikings have, offense and defense they would be 4 and 0 with TJ as QB.:)

I agree Farve has been less than stellar this year, but TJ and 4 and 0, :eek: that is a bold statement.

Back