Gas Prices

Do NOT under any circumstances come to Washington state and expect any type of relief from fuel prices. Our state has some of the highest fuel taxes and our worthless PO-S governor has done all he can to make life miserable for working folks. Fuel prices are well over 5 bucks throughout and rising daily.

I just got back from ND. Diesel was in the neighborhood of $5.49 to $5.90 in nd and sd. And it’s about to go up again…

Crazy gas prices. My wife is at our winter home in Sun City West, AZ and the price of gas there is $4.69 for regular. It's high like that throughout the Phoenix metro area. I checked prices in Tucson and they are $3.35. Flagstaff is $3.69. They claim Phoenix is higher due to the larger demand. Looks to me like some price fixing going on.

Just read about that; phoenix has air quality issues, and requires a higher quality fuel, which is refined in So Cal, and there are refineries down, evidently. Maybe this is a fancy way of explaining what Dakota Zeb said! 😆

Crap, I’d be in heaven at that price. Washington state still at about 4.25 and in many place over 5 bucks. Our great governor is seeing to it that anyone working today will pay everyone’s share in this state.
In SW Washington the gas is well over $5.00. Just returned from South Dakota where it was $3.49 and $3.99 in Montana.

Central Minn. is $3.24, today. I'm surprised the Dems are so worried that they've taken it that low....just wait until Nov. 9th, though. After the election, it's two years of holy $hit on everything. I predict gas at over $6/gal by May.

In SW Washington the gas is well over $5.00. Just returned from South Dakota where it was $3.49 and $3.99 in Montana.
We too just returned from North Dakota. Fuel prices were about 3.59/3.79. Got back to Washington state and the prices have once again risen. State average is over 5 bucks again. Not happy with our current leadership in this state as well as the federal government.

well Trudeau is a liberal......................and as well liked in the rural areas of Canada as Biden is here....................that said, gas, tobacco and alcohol are heavily taxed for their social health care............................which is not very good........just ask a Canadian.............I know of 4 guys waiting for hip surgeries - 2-3 year wait......what good is cheap monthly premiums of you can't receive care..........hard to believe Gov't controlled health care is so inefficient🤣

Do NOT under any circumstances come to Washington state and expect any type of relief from fuel prices. Our state has some of the highest fuel taxes and our worthless PO-S governor has done all he can to make life miserable for working folks. Fuel prices are well over 5 bucks throughout and rising daily.
thanks to Ted, Portland and Seattle are shit holes, WA. OR. suck.

I love the parts of this thread that have nothing to do with the actual price of gas because it heartens me to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't like what's going on in this country.

Diesel is the latest "crisis"..................less than 25 day supply, prices are sure to continue rising..................besides all the guys that run diesel trucks, truckers, farmers, rail, etc. are/will feel the pinch.....................& yet another inflation driver..................paid $5.09/gal to fill my Kabota the other day

We're all free to say what we damn well please on this forum,and accept the consequences if it comes to that. Within the bounds of decency, I won't have someone else patronizing me about what I say or think. No one except webguy has that authority. If I'm punished, so be it.

We're all free to say what we damn well please on this forum,and accept the consequences if it comes to that. Within the bounds of decency, I won't have someone else patronizing me about what I say or think. No one except webguy has that authority. If I'm punished, so be it.
You've completely missed the point here. Take a look at the lounge. He left a thread up there on purpose on this specific subject.

Last edited:
Back