New profile posts

Where do you get on quail close to home? I live in Lawrence during the season and typically go to Perry and get good sights on pheasants but not quail.
Well, not much. Did get some rain, but not enough. Going to be another hot week, still hoping for rain! Stay well and have a good one!
Your from Liberal? So am I names Matt Davis, brother's Josh Davis, David Davis is my father, mother is Mary Reid (Hickey).

Try to come home as much as I can during the season.
http://www.dynatavizslas.com
Above is a link for the breeder I'm looking at getting a pup from. These pups will be good hunters from field trial stock. My youngest dog Champ shares some of the same bloodlines. There may be a waiting list but it is based on the best home for the dog. The website has more info. Let me know if you have any questions.

Brian
Hi Carpfisher, I meet you a few years ago when you hunted Cattail. My nephew and I stopped by the trailer and talked to you for a while. I have an opening this year the 4th week of the season at Uguides Pheasant Camp. I was wondering if you are interested.
Can you send me the contact info on the owners of the 2 females that are bred? Thanks.
FCSpringer
FCSpringer
Sorry I never replied. I did not get notifications to this message area after he redid the forum. Ken
Yes, I still use the Ivermectin monthly. However, I no longer use the .1 cc per 10 lbs as that is waaay.. to much for simple heartworm prevention. I may use the .1 cc per 10 lbs couple times a year to prevent other parasites, but now I have gone to .1cc for each dog per month and that is still more than you would get using Heartguard.
Are you still using the Ivermectin for heartworm prevention?
I'm assuming it is the 1% solution if at the .1 cc per 10 pounds of dog weight.
moso@tds.net
Hi, I was wondering if you could delete my Classified post (TT Pro 550 & Beeper). Thanks so very much!

Greg
We looked at webster but went with eureka. Ithe is our first trip from PA so anything will be better than the stocked birds we have.
Hunter welcome. I too am from NC Iowa around the Belmond area. I hope to see you around next season. NC Iowa Tail Chaser.
Back