your favorite pictures lets see em.

Some pretty beautiful pics on this thread so I thought I'd post one of my fav's. My buddy and I do a West hunt every year for the week of Thanksgiving. We hit different areas each year and this one is from SE Montana.

Brett

"Daisy on point"

sfDaisy250Point4Distance.jpg

Some pretty beautiful pics on this thread so I thought I'd post one of my fav's. My buddy and I do a West hunt every year for the week of Thanksgiving. We hit different areas each year and this one is from SE Montana.

Brett
Wow! I've never found 6 birds that got ran over on the tracks before. One or two maybe,but six?:coolpics:
________
POT

Last edited:
Wow! I've never found 6 birds that got ran over on the tracks before. One or two maybe,but six?:coolpics:
Hey Uncle Buck, ya gotta look for 'em around road crossings.....I think the horn blast scares them so much they freeze on the tracks :D But for some reason the pups keep pointing the live ones instead of the (rail)road kills. Just ignore the pups and pick up the carcasses :nutz:

Brett

come on guys whos holding out?????

Wow. A lotta great pics in this thread. If those don't get a guy fired up for the season, nothing will. :cheers:

Wow. A lotta great pics in this thread. If those don't get a guy fired up for the season, nothing will. :cheers:

Holy CRAP John! where da heck have you been?!?!?

We just about had to put out a missing persons report on you. I suspect it had something to do with a woman, your dad, your dog or your job........?:D

PLease give us an update or send a PM.

Hey Chris. Just been busy. The funny thing is I seem to get a lot more done when I'm not wasting time on the Internet (but I'll have to make an exception for this site, of course). Good to see you and the other guys are keeping Webguy busy though. He really has the life of Riley. ;)

Hey Chris. Just been busy. The funny thing is I seem to get a lot more done when I'm not wasting time on the Internet (but I'll have to make an exception for this site, of course). Good to see you and the other guys are keeping Webguy busy though. He really has the life of Riley. ;)

John, you cannot make broad statements like "the internet makes you less productive". You must first launch a comprehensive exhaustive study....Then.....you can make those statements.

I've been making webguys life miserable...just ask him about the new Trip Cost Calculator....hehehehe

Good to have you back.

Scooter's Limit

This was limit of Roosters in Kansas. The wind was blowing at a constant 40 mph. Very tough conditions to say the least. She did her job very well.:)

Gman

Back