your favorite pictures lets see em.

gsp4life

this ones mine i think he likes pheasant more than me

Here's one of mine

This one is from Kansas Opening day a year ago-

DL000015.jpg

Here is one after a productive day hunting Kansas WIHA's in the middle of the season, 2007 I think?

DSC01064.jpg

And not a pheasant hunting photo, but antelope.....my fiancee took this one, an old dodge truck out in the plains of Wyoming, a storm coming in, and a pair of antelope bucks in the background.

DSC03170.jpg

Here are a couple of my favorites from 2006. It was supposed to be a down year, but we experienced a great deal of success. Hope this year treats us just as well!

2006 was the year our group was sitting in the hotel opening morning at 10:30 wondering what to do the rest of the day as we had already shot our limit. Supposed to have been down, but you couldn't have told us that.

Hey Chris, is that you with the brewskie in the right hand holding up the pickup so it doesn't fall over? (I think I asked that question last year already and you might have said it was Uncle Charlie.) I sincerely hope is was the one and only true beer, Shiner.

It doesn't get any better!

that is really cool. love seeing dogs honor other dogs. my dog is still getting there but almost done. thanks guys keep em coming. season is getting closer for some of us

Hey Chris, is that you with the brewskie in the right hand holding up the pickup so it doesn't fall over? (I think I asked that question last year already and you might have said it was Uncle Charlie.) I sincerely hope is was the one and only true beer, Shiner.

Hey Bilbo, no that is ole' Roy and as Webguy knows all to well "Ole' Roy is the only one ever in the right spot!". He just happen to be right by the case of Bud Light.

Roy has been our official pheasant taxi service over the years and does a bang up job.

This isn't the best picture but Kody is honoring Lefty's point. Two roosters came out of this point, two roosters ended up in the bag..

Keep the dog pics coming guys. I realized last year that I didn't have enough pictures of my dogs in action. It is time to focus on getting shots like yours.......I enjoy looking at those pics more than a group of guys with a line of birds, which is the common theme of all my hunting pics. Now if Kiotehntr had just snapped a pic of the 2 roosters flushing:rolleyes:

Me and my boys..
IMG_3713.jpg

My dogs...

IMG_3670.jpg

After a great day!

Hunting2008062.jpg

Keep the dog pics coming guys. I realized last year that I didn't have enough pictures of my dogs in action. It is time to focus on getting shots like yours.......I enjoy looking at those pics more than a group of guys with a line of birds, which is the common theme of all my hunting pics. Now if Kiotehntr had just snapped a pic of the 2 roosters flushing:rolleyes:
I shot, but not with my camera. I plan on getting more dog pictures this year as well.

Back