What shotguns are you hunting with?

beaglebob1

I like using Citori in 12 & 20 ga. I will also break out the old Sweet 16 and my Browning BSS. But my Fav is my old junky 1936 Model 12 Winchester with a 25 inch barrel.:thumbsup::cheers:

browning a5 lite 20 circa 1951 and once in awhile my lefever SxS 20 ga. and for the long flushers browning a5 lite 12 gauge!

browning a5 lite 20 circa 1951 and once in awhile my lefever SxS 20 ga. and for the long flushers browning a5 lite 12 gauge!

great shotguns!! I have those but the Lefever:thumbsup:

i own 2 guns. got a brand new 870 (5 years old) hasnt been sjhot much..this one i wanna make a slug gun out of it...

other gun is a browning invector plus bps.. for pheasants etc... i use my browning more due to fact its set up to what i wanna use and hunt with...and the 870 i need help with

i own 2 guns. got a brand new 870 (5 years old) hasnt been sjhot much..this one i wanna make a slug gun out of it...

other gun is a browning invector plus bps.. for pheasants etc... i use my browning more due to fact its set up to what i wanna use and hunt with...and the 870 i need help with

870 is a super work horse:thumbsup:

Benelli Montefeltro 12 ga. w/ 24" barrel
Stoeger 2000 12 ga. w/ 24" barrel
Browning Citori White Lightning 16 ga. w/ 26" barrels
BSA Classic SxS 16 ga. w/ 26" barrels

Can ya tell I like those short fast swinging barrels? :)

Benelli ultra light 12 ga. w/24" barrel
Benelli super black eagle 12ga. w/ 26" barrel
Citori 12ga. w/ 28" barrels

Benelli Montefeltro 12 ga. w/ 24" barrel
Stoeger 2000 12 ga. w/ 24" barrel
Browning Citori White Lightning 16 ga. w/ 26" barrels
BSA Classic SxS 16 ga. w/ 26" barrels

Can ya tell I like those short fast swinging barrels? :)

yep. I have been wanting a citori 16 ga. have 12 and 20.:cheers:

Benelli ultra light 12 ga. w/24" barrel
Benelli super black eagle 12ga. w/ 26" barrel
Citori 12ga. w/ 28" barrels

sweet:thumbsup:

Last weekend there were 6 of us hunting, 5 of us were shooting Beretta 391's. The other was switching between a Beretta 3 1/2" that weighed to much and a Browning O/U.

Sometimes when I'm feeling froggy I'll take my Ithaca 37 20 guage. 1949 vintage.

Last weekend there were 6 of us hunting, 5 of us were shooting Beretta 391's. The other was switching between a Beretta 3 1/2" that weighed to much and a Browning O/U.

Sometimes when I'm feeling froggy I'll take my Ithaca 37 20 guage. 1949 vintage.

so far i aint seen a bad shotgun on this thread:10sign:

We all have had a first time. Happy to have a new hunter and shooter on board

I hunt with two guns
Benelli SBE 26" barrel with a pattern master choke tube
Old 870 wingmaster with 30" stretch barrel

SKB model 7300 pump 12ga with a fixed Modified choke (Pheasants and the occasional duck)
Remington Wingmaster 20ga pump with factory changeable chokes (Grouse & Woodcock)

After seeing the lists of such beautiful guns above my beaters, all I can say is they shoot. :D Besides I'm more of an "It's the Indian, not the arrows" kind of guy. ;)

I am switching between a Ithaca Flues 20ga. weight about 51/2 pounds. And a pair of Parker 12ga. english stocked doubles, one frame #2 28" blls, imp/mod, and for days when I feel strong a #2 frame 30" bll. full/fuller than that, trap gun, weight about 9 pounds!

Back