Vikings News

LOL zeb you grew up. and yes if you read the lessons it helps. LOL

Between Girls, beer, and hunting it was sure tough. I made the mistake of always getting early classes and after a long night it was very hard to get up. It was even worse when we had Winter baseball practice in the gym @ 5 a.m. About my Junior year I had it down pat.:cheers:

Ok, now that AP has reached a plea agreement and won't be serving any time, will he be back with the Vikes some time this year? I'm guessing that if the league re-instates him he will be back on the field in a Vikings uniform. He's just too big a talent to let go. It's not really what I was hoping for but if he helps the Vikes beat the Pack I'm okay with it. :D

I'll bet the Vikings take him back, at least for the rest of the year providing the NFL doesn't step in and lay down their own fine and or suspension. He'll likely have to pay back some of that salary he received while he was on his "paid vacation". :D

I'd send him packing...

The Vikings are paying AP for the 2014 season, some 11 1/2 million.
An option for 2015. if they release him after this season AP will get 2 million in 15. Vikes will be out of the contract. AP will not play this year and be released after the season.
AP has to much baggage, for the NFL. Those welts and blood on the 4 year old kid, photos won't go away.

Don't you think the Vikings current running game is not bad?

If AP gets released, I'm hoping the Cowboys pick him up. That way when Murray fumbles, AP can lay the smack down on him...LOL...sorry, just being a smarty pants...
JMc

My guess is a team will take him, and will still pay good in a trade. But I bet he is trade bait. Look at what we got for Harvin and what a dip slip he was. Some teams don't care, especially if it can bump them to a SB year like Seattle. Cripes look around at some of the bone head things all over the league these guys do. And still play, and still get big doe. Ray Lewis ring a bell? Mike Vick lol. Get real, he will play. The courts spoke, it was not as bad as all the red neck haters think.

That game today was one of the most pathetic efforts I've seen by a Vikings team in a long time. Offense sucked, defense sucked, kicking teams sucked. That was a game they should have won easily and the lowly Bears made them look like a bunch of high school kids. What has happened to Patterson? He is non-existent. And Kalil on the offensive line needs to be replaced. He couldn't block PeeWee Herman. Very disappointed in the effort and the coaching staff today.

George, I think Teddy is a high school kid.
Wonder what would have happened if Cassel didn't get injured and AP didn't get in trouble?:confused:

Probably good reason Teddy fell so far in the draft. But that's not to say we can't turn into a good QB in the future. He sure is getting a lot of OJT this year. Maybe it will payoff down the road. But yesterday the whole team was lackluster. I don't think anyone is performing up to their ability including the coaches. We desperately need a running back and some wide receivers that can get open. It was just a very disappointing day yesterday.

Hey Gordy, the Vikes got their 6th win today. But it was a butt ugly game. The Vikes didn't play well enough to deserve the victory. Suppose they can squeeze one more victory out of the last 3 games?

Last edited:
I thought Teddy played a pretty good game, at least when they needed him to.

It would seem it was the Defense's turn to have an off game as there wasn't much of a pass rush on Gino, who killed them with a couple of his runs. I'm not going to brag over this win however, against one of the worse teams in the NFL and one who we should have dominated.

Vikes GOT to get better against the run. Have to.........

Much better game for the Vikes than that disaster last Monday. Peterson while he ran good (130 yards), I thought for a minute I was watching flashbacks to his rookie year when he fumbled all the time.

They absolutely have to bring in another kicker now and at least have him push Walsh. He's going to be needed at some point to win a game for the Vikes and at his current state I sure wouldn't trust him. Confidence is still in the dumps.

I agree, the Vikes looked like an entirely different team this week. Not sure what happened in San Fran but the whole team looked like they were not ready to play. Let's hope they keep it up the rest of the season. Go Vikes!!

Back