Vikings News

mnmthunting

Banned
Anybody watch the game last night.
WOW! Do we have a QB or QB's and receivers or WHAT!!

I turned the TV off and went to bed with about 2 minutes left in the game and the Vikes up 24-21 figuring it was over. Boy was I surprised when I got up this morning and found I missed an exciting ending. Both Cassel and Teddy looked impressive. I think the Vikes are going to be a force in the Central. Much better than all the forecasters have predicted.

Yeah Wayne I think they are on the right track for better days. George you should have not turned that tv off. Wow, we have not seen QB play from a new guy like that ever. The croud was chanting Teddy. It was a unbelievable job for a rookie to march down the field and toss those passes the way he did. He showed what the hype was about. He had two other perfect passes dropped in the EZ as well. He has the touch, arm and poise in the pocket. I think he will do well in this league. He has a solid offence to work with if he gets in there. He made the coaches think last night about the starting job for sure. Great line, great wide out core, great tight end, and the best running back in the NFL. Should be fun to watch. But the D still looks a bit out of sink yet. Spose it did not help with our new big guy getting shot lol. If they get that D on track they could be tough this year. They played a great Cardinal team very well for the most part. Cards whooped TX last week 30 some to zip.;)

That very VERY strange play by the Cards, 110 seconds left and the fumble by the Cards QB. Batted around, forward, I thought that was illegal. :eek::confused:
Remember the play? Franko Harris, fumbling forward?
Fast forward, :) Teddy and the boys, got er done.
NOBODY! all the hall of fame type QB's could have done it better.
How about the coaching, Norv, perfect calls.
Good time to be Vikings Fans. :cheers:

Wayne that play I thought was bogus as well. As soon as that guy in the pile had possession to do a backward pass what ever they want to call it, he was on his knees, and a defender was touching him LMAO. So Hence if your in possession to make that play, your down by contact. Refs were not good in that game. They made a bad call on Greenway, and also a Card defensive pass call. That time the TE ran right at Chad and pushed off him. Then the call for interference on the card player that one time was a joke as well. Must have been the b squad back again LOL.

Last edited:
My favorite Vikings memory was when you sealed three Super Bowl titles for the Cowboys by taking Hershall Walker off our hands:D
We would happily trade Jerry Jones to you!

The Walker trade put a lot of the "Boys" in the Hall of Fame. Didn't it. :eek:
Our new stadium will be nicer then Jerry's. :)

I can't believe they won't take Jerry off your hands Driggs. That would seal their fate for another 20 yrs. Oh hell, who am I kidding; it is the the queens we are talking about, their fate is already sealed. I do like their fans optimism though :D:D:D.

It will be nice to see if they keep Teddy down for a good chunk of snaps again on the road. KC is a pretty good team so it will be nice to see how they click on the road. Doubt we will see any of the best running back in the NFL again. Ponder has his fate sealed I believe. Never took a snap in game 2. Purple and KC always have a good game.

Last edited:
i remember a guy by the name of moss the cowgirls passed up on he ran or caught passes all over d-town for years called out jerry a few times for passing on him it was great...

Randy Moss, love it or hate it.
First round HALL of FAME, I'm VERY good with it. :thumbsup:
On the field!!!!

Well so I thought. I like KC my fav AFC team. But, it was nice to see the D step up and make plays on the road. I like the attitude of this new team. Going to be some tough cuts, and some good players available from this bunch.

Good times for Vikings Fans.
Only pre season I know. :confused:
But still Whooped KC first team at home, KC is a good team and very well coached remember. :)
Defense, offence and special teams all good. Coaching excellent!
Vikings finnally have a coaching staff that know what the heck is going on. :cheers:

pre season

Detroit wins in the pre season...... the Colts had Manning for years and always sucked in the pre season.....

just saying...:thumbsup:

Back