Vikings fan deathwatch

I know I am a true Vikings fan now. I don't feel too bad about being at 3-11.:confused:

But I am looking forward to this weekends game. Hope to see both more of Webb and Ponder. Mr. Harvin is my new Vikes favorite player. GO VIKES!! :cheers:

I know I am a true Vikings fan now. I don't feel too bad about being at 3-11.:confused:

But I am looking forward to this weekends game. Hope to see both more of Webb and Ponder. Mr. Harvin is my new Vikes favorite player. GO VIKES!! :cheers:
With ya all the way Chris..Go Vikes:cheers:

I remember when the pack was bad and went 4-12 or something. That was a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago:D Sorry guys had to do it. You guys for some more trash talking next season?:)

Not that long ago Coot. And it will be back, happens in cycles to every team. Look at SF and Dallas etc. The pack days are numbered no doubt to big pay outs for players just like every other championship squad. And career ending injury tossed in some times too. And boy when it comes you get to hear about it.:D Keep your brown paper bag handy buddy.

Who can explain how the draft pcisk work as far as who gets top or 1st picks and so on. Example question would be how do they determine who will get the first 10 picks?

Win/loss record. Then the tie breakers. For instance if there are 3 3-13 teams they go by divisional games won/lost. Then who lost to who and by score lost by. More tie breakers are conference games W/L and by scores.

Hey Coot, we've seen it before:) even Packer players get old.:cheers:
Or go into free agentsy.:eek:
Yup,:D great players want great contracts, salary cap will come into play. Clay would look great in purple.:)

Who can explain how the draft pcisk work as far as who gets top or 1st picks and so on. Example question would be how do they determine who will get the first 10 picks?

draft pick order is based on record. There are tie breakers that play in case of identical records. I should know, chiefs always 5-11 or 6-10. No good record and shitty draft pick.

Hey Coot, we've seen it before:) even Packer players get old.
Or go into free agentsy.
Yup, great players want great contracts, salary cap will come into play. Clay would look great in purple.:)

Yeah, just wait, in about 10 years Rodgers will be a Viking and give the Vikes one more chance at a Superbowl before he retires. Gee where have I seen that scenario before..:confused::cheers:

I wonder how many times he will say he's retiring only to come back for one more year....

Last edited:
Me for GM. Here is my plan. Release Ponder, forget that mistake. Fire the GM and Ofensive ding bat Musgrave. No more run run pass plan. And we sign Flynn to a nice deal, Green bays back up. Draft a couple of the best d backs available and a couple recievers. Add a lineman or two on both sides for depth and get the best player available from free agency at d back and wide out. Back in action.

If you would of said fire coach you could of been GM:( MNMT still has the job:) Don't you just love it when a guy that gets a chance to show his talent for the once in a lifetime payday comes through with flying colors:thumbsup: OK viking fans time for you to cheer for a NFC North team to win it all:)

What is it about the Packers and their ability to draft and or pick QB's lately?

Unless I'm mistaken isn't flynn a free agent next season? :cool:

6 TD passes in one game.... I guess Green Bay now has a Quarterback controversy.:D:cheers:

Yeah Frazer has got to go. The guy has no reaction to anything, like He's in another world. Got to have a Head Coach that throws things and stuff.:D

Flynn is going to be a free agent. Made himself another couple million with his record play and 6 TD's. Cost the Packers a couple more million too.:) Doubt the Pack will be able to afford resigning Flynn.:cheers: They would have to get rid of someone to get in the salary cap.:cool:

Side note; there was NO defense in the Pack vs Kitty game.... NONE!

Packers are going to have to be able to score against a real defense. Whatch out for the 49ers even the Giants.

Motor City Kitty fans should enjoy it now. Saints will take them to school.:eek:
Ohhhhh! I would like to see the Kitties win.:(

Chiefs need a QB:rolleyes: At this point i would just like a QB that could throw more than 1 td pass every 3-4 games. I think the vikes are in trouble. Question is whether AP can come back from severe knee injury. It is sure he will never be the same. How many days till coach is shit-canned. I heard Haley is looking for a job:p

Anybody see Luck in the Fiesta Bowl? Holy Crap! What was he like 28 of 32? Mostly short passes but always right on and in the right spot.

Good game! the QB on the winning team was just as good.:cheers:

Back