Vikings fan deathwatch

Being a football fan, I can't understand why Cutler has not been beaten up at all!!!! You guy's have a fearful pass rush, or I thought you did!! The way A.D. ran last week , I figured the same recipe!!! Not good!!! Minn. is not as bad as their record!!!! Disconnect somewhere!!! Ponder should start the second half and the Organization should look at Frazier!!!!

YES, things that make you say, WTF. Watch the vikings come back and make this a game. Or NOT.

The Vikings should now forget about 2011 season.
Everything done now should be for the future.

That was painful to listen to on the radio on my long drive. It will take a few years now to build a team again. They are in that cycle that seemes to hit every team. They just suck at so many places now, and by the time a good team gets here AP will be done, so I say trade him now and get some very good players and #1 draft picks. They may as well loose every game now and add to the draft position.

Looks like it's down to a 3-way race for the "suck for Luck" contest.

Vikes, Colts and Rams. Colts seem to have found a rejuvenated effort to win a couple. If they all three lose their remaining games I believe the Colts win the tie breaker and get the 1st pick. :mad: Vikes would win any tie breaker over the Rams.

Ahhh... never before have I ever hoped the Vikes would lose their remaining games.

Colts have 1 game left Vikings and Rams 2 each.
I don't see the Vikings winning against the Redskins or the Bears.
Colts look good lately, will likely beat the Jaguars at Indy.
Rams have Steelers and 49ers.:eek: Good luck with that.:(
Rams and Vikings 2-14 Who gets 1st draft?
If the Queens get first will they trade down?

Didn't dennis green forget to pick in the first round once? Frazser doesn't look much smarter:eek: They got ponder I'm thinking kicker:)

C
If the Queens get first will they trade down?

Naaa.. I can't see them doing that. I highly doubt anyone is going to give the vikings the equivalent of the famous Herschel Walker trade just to get Luck. I may be wrong here, but if you have a chance to get the highest rated QB to come out of college in the last decade or so, you have to take him regardless of Christian Ponder. Now if someone is foolish enough to give us a pile of high draft picks along with some veteran players to boot, then you have to think about it.

Last edited:
Sounds like Billick is looking for a head coach job. If the Vikings don't jump on this, I'm going to the dark side.:eek: GO PACK!:confused:

Don't hold your breath on Billick. There was some talk about him wanting a chance to coach the Dolphins (rumors at this point).

I think the Wilfs will give Leslie another go next year. They have a decent chance of acquiring some high draft picks along with picking up a couple free agents which could turn things around in short order. The thought of the Vikes getting a chance at the first pick in the draft and getting a shot at Luck would be very intriguing. If that happens I say let he and Ponder both play it out and see which one wins out and trade the other one. One thing is for sure.... If they don't do something about protecting their chosen QB better, it won't make any difference who is starting.

Well we won't worry about the "what ifs" on the Luck thing.
Tell you what! Webb, Harvin, Garhart thing is FUN to watch.

Webb will eventually be the Viking QB, wait and see.:)

Feel really bad about AP, what a class act. If he ever plays again it won't be until to 013 season.

Yeah, AP was the best. Not sure I can say this won't be the end of him. It is just a thing that really sucks. Seems there was an awfull lot of cheap unneeded hits in this game. Dirty pool for no good reason. AP maybe not so much, but they sure were trying to lay schoulders to his legs non stop and several other dirty hits as well.:mad: The team did not need this crap.

Don't hold your breath on Billick. There was some talk about him wanting a chance to coach the Dolphins (rumors at this point).

I think the Wilfs will give Leslie another go next year. They have a decent chance of acquiring some high draft picks along with picking up a couple free agents which could turn things around in short order.

Leslie is a complete idiot, he's the #1 problem with this team and the blame falls squarely on his shoulders. FIRE HIM before his decisions cost us anymore players.

Last edited by a moderator:
From a responsibility point I'm sure Leslie will take the blame for what happened this year, that's what coaches are supposed to do. However, in reality he lost a bunch of players, especially on defense. It would be hard for any coach to succeed with losing alot of starters without having the roster depth to replace them. Something the Vikings were sorely lacking. The McNabb experiment I will give you was mostly Frazier's idea and he should have seen that coming based of McNabb's play the previous two seasons. Furthermore, we have a rookie QB who trying to learn the speed of the game under fire and is getting no help from his offensive line. Maybe things would have been better with another coach or maybe not. Bottom line, 1 year is not a good measuring stick on a head coach nor a rookie QB.

Ifs:confused::eek::(

If? last years 1st round pick would have gone for a offensive tackle or a D back.
If/ Vikings management could have figured out McNabb was done for 2 years ago.
If? Frazier would have hired a real offensive coordinator.
If? Mckinney would have had a better attitude.
If? Vikings would have signed Sydney Rice.
If? Joe Webb would have been named started from day one of training camp.

Bet the Vikings would be 11-5 [season end]and headed for the Wildcard playoffs.:cheers:

mnmt for Vikings GM.:eek::D

Ifs:confused::eek::(

If? last years 1st round pick would have gone for a offensive tackle or a D back.
If/ Vikings management could have figured out McNabb was done for 2 years ago.
If? Frazier would have hired a real offensive coordinator.
If? Mckinney would have had a better attitude.
If? Vikings would have signed Sydney Rice.
If? Joe Webb would have been named started from day one of training camp.

Bet the Vikings would be 11-5 [season end]and headed for the Wildcard playoffs.:cheers:

mnmt for Vikings GM.

LOL so true, I never could figure out the Web thing either. Cripes he wiped the floor with Philly last season when they were hot.:confused: Yep, yep, should haves. They sure cra!!ed their shorts this year. And WTF was AP doing in there any way, trying to screw up the #1 pick???? ridiculous. I think Wilf will clean house.

And WTF was AP doing in there any way, trying to screw up the #1 pick???? ridiculous. I think Wilf will clean house.

Totally agree, lets hope he cleans house

Webb's not bad wish they would of went with him. He's kinda like Vick:thumbsup:. Ponders doing what the experts said he would do INt's and get hurt. I think lines to bad for any QB except Rodgers to do good:D Well the game I went to Vikes got one thing that wasn't to bad CHEERLEADERS:) Why'd AP have to get hurt:( what a players good guys always get it:(

Back