Vikings fan deathwatch

yes beat up on the coach, AP cant hold on to the ball, Can you say FUMBLE. :D Go a head get me. LOL

Holy S##t:eek: Man that coach must be clueless. Most feared weapon in the NFL and coach has to remember not to forget about him:confused: Maybe he can't remember what side he's coaching after halftime. My goodness I've figured out their probelm:eek: See I care for the Vikings:)

man coot you are a freakin genius that dumbazz is coaching for the other team after halftime. That explains everything. He forgets about AP and what team he is on. Maybe he should get tested or something.

Heck, I ever rooted for them this past weekend Coot! Loved me some queens but they pulled their typical bs. McGrill is done and they should play Ponder.

yes beat up on the coach, AP cant hold on to the ball, Can you say FUMBLE. :D Go a head get me. LOL

I think you may be thinking about 2 years ago. I can't remember a single fumble he's had this year and last year maybe 1 possibly 2 at the most.

There I got ya....:D

That does it guys I'm tried of all this nice talk about this team we can't talk mean about. I'm turning into the angry Viking fan:eek: It seems the original one went on holiday or something:D Here it goes guys I'm a real fan not alittle annoying brats like you guys:mad: I'll stick with my team no matter how many love boat parties they throw. Or crappy players they sign or clueless owners they have why because I'm a FAN:mad: GO ahead and talk trash you clueless wanna be Viking Fans:mad: Bring it on kiddies my team likes it when I'm mad:mad:

If I were a Packer fan I would be thinking/worrying about those "Motor City Kitties"
Vikings are NO threat.:eek::eek:

Wow mcnabb didn't look like an over-the-hill QB did he. Now who's the worst team in the nfl. I can't believe you let the loser chiefs beat you. 17 pts is all you could muster against our potent, vaunted " shut down defense". Wow you guys are in trouble. 0-4 means no playoffs for you. Hey coot have you heard from Labman? You guys still getting together when you go to the metrodome for the Packers game?

Wow TJ (the old viking QB) 319yds and 3 TD's:) Looks like Seattle can get him and Rice to play. Looks like a long year for Vikings:(

Can anyone say "Suck for Luck". :D

Seriously, the Vikings (individually and as a team) need to look deep within themselves and decide whether they are going to tank the rest of the season or suck it up and take ownership of what appears to be a total lack of concentration and focus. The amount of mistakes that are being made is clearly a lack of focus.....:mad:

Did any of you see the press conference with Frazier?
Asked if he were ready to make changes?
Frazier answers " We don't need to make changes"
HOLY CRAP!:eek:
The team has clearly gone into a tailspin.
Looked bad against the worst team in the NFL. Sorry Chiefs fans you guys have the 2nd worst team in the NFL.:eek:

Leslie and Donovan are good friends. Leslie had much to do with bringing Donovan to the Vikings. Granted you don't let friends get in the way with what's best for the team, but McNabb isn't the only thing wrong with this team. Case in point are penalties, this is lack of concentration/focus call it what you will. There's no sense of urgency and you have to question the commitment of some of these players.

The other thing I see from afar is "Who's the leader of this team" ? I can't say that I see one. Jared Allen, AP, somebody's got to step up and get into somebody's face.

There's no question McNabb is missing open receivers. Missed T Gerhart on a screen that ended in an interception. Has not been able to hit receivers on 3rd downs during the second half.
McNabb has got to go friend of the coach or not. I suppose He should get a couple more games.
Fraziers job is also on the line.
Fact is, Vikings just aren't very good. Coaches and QB's usually are the first ones to go.

And to make matters even worse the Vikings ownership is trying to sell the Minnesota Legislature amongst others for the need of a new stadium. Pretty hard sell when the product sucks...

I wonder how long before we start seeing TV blackouts because the fans have thrown in the towel. Starting Ponder would certainly be a step in the right direction in the short term at generating some interest again. But... that's just me, what do I know...:rolleyes:

I wouldn't want to count on Christian Ponder is going to save you. He was 30 years old and washed out of Pro baseball when he was at FSU. By the way didn't win anything there either!

He was 30 years old and washed out of Pro baseball when he was at FSU. By the way didn't win anything there either!

Are we talking about the same Christian Ponder? The Christian Ponder that plays for the Vikings is 23 years old.:confused:

Pretty hard to say at this point whether he will or won't be successful in the NFL until we at least give him a shot. Let's face it, things can't get much worse.

And to make matters even worse the Vikings ownership is trying to sell the Minnesota Legislature amongst others for the need of a new stadium. Pretty hard sell when the product sucks...

I wonder how long before we start seeing TV blackouts because the fans have thrown in the towel. Starting Ponder would certainly be a step in the right direction in the short term at generating some interest again. But... that's just me, what do I know...:rolleyes:

yea i am sure we are destined for a blackout here. They have been running the same tired ads here for some time now. Luckily we have a great stadium that we just did a bunch of renovation to.

Your right, I had him confused with another player, read his bio, at least he's smart. Why not! Better a young future than a faded past.

Heard on the local sports radio this morning that Tony Dungy had talked to his close friend Frazier and suggested he bench McNabb, Frazier refused.

If this is true those two must be the closest of friends for Dungy to suggest such a thing to another coach looking from the outside/in.

I just happen to agree with Dungy regardless of the lop sided win over the Cards.

Well the Vikes and Bears game is about to start, any guesses on the final score??? Being a Greenbay fan I'm going to have to root for the Vikings.

Being a football fan, I can't understand why Cutler has not been beaten up at all!!!! You guy's have a fearful pass rush, or I thought you did!! The way A.D. ran last week , I figured the same recipe!!! Not good!!! Minn. is not as bad as their record!!!! Disconnect somewhere!!! Ponder should start the second half and the Organization should look at Frazier!!!!

Back