Vikings fan deathwatch

carptom1

Wow. I never really considered the Vikings to be competition for the chiefs in the Andrew Luck lottery. But now I have a problem. As much as I would love for Redass Jarrod Allen to go to 0-4 with a loss at Arrowhead next week, I must pull for the Vikes for the long term health of the Chiefs. I will allow you guys to adopt our motto which is "Suck for luck"

I couldn't believe what I was watching in the 2nd half. Where the hell does the offense go in the 2nd half? They must be off in the corner smoking some bad weed or something. The first 3 possessions were 3 and out. Definately time for McNabb to find some pine and let Ponder get some expereince. If they're going to lose they might as well do with Ponder at QB. And how about that 4th and less than a yard play late in the game. You have the best running back in the league and you don't give him the ball??? :mad:

Definately time for McNabb to find some pine and let Ponder get some expereince.
Amen to that Zeb. Let the kid give it a try.

And how about that 4th and less than a yard play late in the game. You have the best running back in the league and you don't give him the ball??? :mad:
I think I know WHY they did it. Everyone is going to be keying on AP, so in their thinking they won't expect Gerhart..... However your right, AP still gives you the best chance regardless. A foot and a half and you can't convert...:rolleyes:

Time for Mcgrill to go to pasture. You really got to feel for Allen and AP,Harvin guys that care and show up to play. Not for sure why that don't carry over to the rest of the team.

Bad beat, I thought the vikings had a lock on the game going into half time. 20-0. Lions come back to win by 3 in OT. I'm starting to worry about the LIONS.:)

JMac, after the Vikes get done mopping up on the KC Squaws you guys are next.

How many points are the Cardinals going to spot the vikes in the first half. ;)

BREAKING NEWS IN VIKING LAND!!!!!!!!!! half time speeches by the coaches have been banned. instead they will send in the red cross and teach them all the heimlich manuver so they dont choke in the second half:D:D

Ha Ha, I am not a cardinals fan, never have been , i want the cards and bidwells to go back to where the came from, St. loser. The vicks will end up on the bottom of the black and blue page like last year.

Cards might kick the crap out of the vikings, but one way or the other I don't Care.:D

BREAKING NEWS IN VIKING LAND!!!!!!!!!! half time speeches by the coaches have been banned. instead they will send in the red cross and teach them all the heimlich manuver so they dont choke in the second half:D:D

Maybe if they just stayed on the field and went right from the 2 quarter to the 3rd quarter without stopping they could be fooled into thinking it wasn't half time yet...:cheers:

The Vikings are done for this year. Donavon is done forever. Not all his fault but He's done and he knows it. Reed knew it, Shanahan knew it, now the Vikings coaches know it. [don't they?]:confused:

Can't put these loses on the defense. Offense:( stupid penalties, even stupider offensive play calling. Got to get rid of the offensive coordinator.

Plan for the future. Ponder, Webb a new OC, see what happens.:cheers:

Where is Labman when you need some insight? I was actually pulling for the Queens because Lions are for real this year and will give the Pack all they can handle. Damn Queens choke again in the second half.

Wow name calling from Vikings fans. That's pretty rich. Real tough talk saying you are going to beat up on the Chiefs and the Cardinals:D Just for that I say the Chiefs win 23-17. Add to that Jarrod Allen gets another DWI while he is here.

Did you see TJ and Rice light it up in Seattle:thumbsup::D They even played football in the second half:eek: I bet Vikings wish they had them back:D Whats so hard about handing the ball to AP in the second half? They could be 3-0 instead of 0-3 if they would learn that.

Good News for the Vikes, Todd Haley is encouraged by the effort. Stands behind the play calling of Muir, and the place kicking of Succup, now 2 for 6 on the year, but vows to keep working hard in practice, ( he's a kicker for crying out loud). Maybe we can miss a PAT this week!

Good News for the Vikes, Todd Haley is encouraged by the effort. Stands behind the play calling of Muir, and the place kicking of Succup, now 2 for 6 on the year, but vows to keep working hard in practice, ( he's a kicker for crying out loud). Maybe we can miss a PAT this week!

Yea it's funny but when you would see Haley in interviews early in the year he was clean shaven and dressed decent. When I saw him last night he looked like he was slipping back into old haley. I can't stand watching him Whine on the TV anymore. Time for him to go. On a good point, Royals are looking good.

Hey Vikes fan's what's up with your coach. I read online that he said he has to remember not to forget about AP. ......................Duh. I think I would fire his AZZ for that comment.

Hey Vikes fan's what's up with your coach. I read online that he said he has to remember not to forget about AP. ......................Duh. I think I would fire his AZZ for that comment.

I think AP would like to know that as well. He was complaining he only had 5 touches in the second half. Makes absolutely no sense to me. :confused:

Holy S##t:eek: Man that coach must be clueless. Most feared weapon in the NFL and coach has to remember not to forget about him:confused: Maybe he can't remember what side he's coaching after halftime. My goodness I've figured out their probelm:eek: See I care for the Vikings:)

I have to admit, part of the problem with AP not seeing many touches was because the offense was HARDLY EVER ON THE FIELD. 3 and out... 3 and out.. 3 and out...

Back