sporting clays shoot

Sorry you guys couldn't make it. It ended up being COPheasantHunter (Jim), Mustistuff(Spence) and me-PairOfLabs-Tom. Jim showed us once again that he's a fine sporting clays shooter with a 91. Spence came in 2nd with his trusty(slightly untrusty today) 28GA SxS, and I rounded up the caboose with two bad stations. We had great weather but a touch windy. Enjoy the rain and snow the next few days and I hope you can make our next shoot-TBD.

Thanks for organizing the shoot Jim. And thanks for driving down from the north Spence. Good luck with your gunsmith negotiations.
Tom

Guys, are anyone interested in trying to set up another shoot, let me know and if so when, where and such. I know some wanted to come but couldn't come. Anyone in the Springs can ride up with me.

trusty gun

i would very likely show up again if the meet were kinda central like the last time. as far as my kinda new toy, it got sent back to the importer/warranty place in n. h. and i will be getting a new one, hopefully this one will work and come already trained and you guy's will be in trouble

cheers

i would very likely show up again if the meet were kinda central like the last time. as far as my kinda new toy, it got sent back to the importer/warranty place in n. h. and i will be getting a new one, hopefully this one will work and come already trained and you guy's will be in trouble

cheers

my new gun was shipped back to the company again but this time i have a new one on the way, they even told me they would shoot in 100 times to make sure it worked. looking forward to my new again toy

cheers

Glad to hear you guys had a great time. I am sorry work had to interfer for me. I would be very interested in another get together before September (it is coming quick).... Let me know place and time.....

Sometime mid to late July would be good..... Any date suggestions???

how about Kiowa Creek Sporting Clays range on Saturday the 19th of July, 10:00 am than eat lunch there. They are also having a gun demo day where I think you can try out any of the new guns out there on the market from 8 am to 4 pm for any one interested.
ideas, remarks

Ah crap! I am interested in going to this shoot and meeting new friends. Making the trek to TX that weekend to pick up my EP. Maybe if there is a fall shoot, I can attend that one.

I will talk to Dan and see if he has any issues in the next couple of months. I am shooting HP on August 16th so that weekend is out for me.... Unfortunately the only things I shoot in the fall have feathers. September 1st is coming fast.....

600 yard midrange High Power F-Class rifle. Slow fire prone 60 rds. Lots of fun.

Back