sporting clays shoot

I'm definitely in and will plan to be there at 9:30 or shortly before. Look for my 4 door silver Dodge with shell.
Regards,
Tom

Dan & I will be there.... Copheasanthunter make sure your ejector screws are tight...... :D

pair of labs and uplandhunter67
Look forward to seeing you guys there and hopefully some more will join in and yeah I got new ejector screws put in, now I will have to come up with a new excuse I guess. Guess I will bring some reloads as I can always come up with some excuses using them.

shoot

i'm a pretty hopeful and will keep you posted. turkey hunting has been going really well. also been seeing more pheasants turkey hunting in kansas than last year and by a large margin

cheers

clays

still turkey hunting but the odds are pretty high for me, more as we get closer, had a great time the other times and do look forward too it

cheers

great bones,
so right now I have bones coming for sure,,mustistuff if he gets a turkey,pair of labs for sure, uplandhunter and Dan for sure, co weimer possibly. Anyone else I am missing.
Looking forward to it.

about a week away to the get together, look forward to seeing everyone who said they were going to make it, and I was wondering if anyone else might be coming.

I know I have never met any of you but was hoping to do so, if you don't mind. I am not sure if I can make it as of now.

I just read through the string again and here's the list:
PairOfLabs-Tom
CoPheasantHunter-Jim
UplandHunter67-Matt plus Dan
Bones
Mustistuff-Probably
COWeimar-Maybe

Meet in the clubhouse at 9:30 so we can register together and get a counter. If anyone else is considering coming--JUST SHOW UP-especially any of you lurkers out there.

See you out there.
Tom

Gentlemen,
Sorry to disappoint everyone but my work schedule has intervened at the last moment and I cannot make the shoot.... Dan will pass too as I'm not able to go.

Shoot straight guys and I'll catch you on the next one....

Matt

Back