sporting clays shoot

Hey guys, sorry I'm late getting in on this post-at least this time around. I havn't been on the site since about the last time we shot. At first I was wondering why I didn't see you guys out at Kiowa on 7/19 while I was at the shotgun demo. Then I saw where you had postponed until 8/9. I would typically go but I will be up in the mountains backpacking, and hopefully catching/releasing a few trout, that weekend.

COPh-I'll send you a PM about the shot.

Shoot well guys, sorry I'll miss it.
Tom

Dan and I will be there. Got to swing the barrels before we start bustin' grouse....:thumbsup:

Did you all have a good time?

always have a good time, used a different gun, one of my lc smith's in 20 ga. been in the safe too long and forgot what it use to know, asked for a refund on all the clays I missed but the cutie down there said no. kinda too bad that only 3 of us showed up. what surprised my was how few dove I saw going and coming from evans to bennet and back. ya all shoulda been there

cheers

Well those who did not make our shoot yesterday missed a good time, as mustistuff said there was three of us, mustistuff, bones and myself. we shot 10 stations for a total of 100 clays and our scores were all within a few shot of each other. Mustistuff as usual was shooting a double as was bones and I was the odd one out with an o/u :) I want to thank mustistuff for keeping us entertained and bones for coming out to his first and I am sure not his last shoot. I also want to thank bones for his 21 1/2 years of service to our country in the Army serving as a scout over in the war and sorry to hear about the disability received from being over there. I think all three of us are looking forward to 1 September as we now know we are able to hit a few clays so the ones with feathers should be just as easy as it comes.:thumbsup:

Back