sporting clays shoot

Probably miss every clay. My 12# rifle doesn't swing like my 6# 24" Citori...

July 19th, get there around 9:30- 9:45 so we can start shooting at 10:00 am than be done close to 12 noon. Who can make it, let me know so we can expect you. Also at 8 am there will be a gun demo where you can look at the new guns on the market and you can try one out if you wan to pay I think $17 which includes shells, but not sure of price.
Anyway let me know if you are coming.

July 19th, get there around 9:30- 9:45 so we can start shooting at 10:00 am than be done close to 12 noon. Who can make it, let me know so we can expect you. Also at 8 am there will be a gun demo where you can look at the new guns on the market and you can try one out if you wan to pay I think $17 which includes shells, but not sure of price.
Anyway let me know if you are coming.

I expect to be there. my new replacement aya was again returned for the same problems that I had with the first one. getting kinda old. hope to have it back for the shoot

cheers

Guys I am sorry to say that something has come up to where I will not be able to meet with you guys at the shoot, I have tried to get out of it but it is impossible and I have really tried. There are enough of you guys coming so you can still get together without me. Have fun and I really hate missing out.

Sorry to hear that..... We'll still go if everyone is so inclined.

clays

jim probably has trouble with his gun again. I'm interested, is anybody going to be there with a membership?

cheers

bored

I'm pretty flexible, just hope my new gun again will be here to shoot with you guys. sent the first one back three times, they sent me a new one, sent it back last week, pretty expensive gun to put up with that

cheers

Dan and I are pretty flexible. Could move it off a week or two....

Spoke to Dan today and we want to move the shoot date as seems it will be just us and Mustistuff.

let me know when you plan on going and I will try to make it, sorry about having to back out at the last minute but it was out of my control. Perhaps we will let Bleu set it up for us so that way we know it will get done :) Bleu hope you are healing up and ready to get out soon.

Back