sporting clays shoot

Works for me..... Didn't want to go without you Copheasanthunter. You started this madness!:D

How about Saturday August 9th, Kiowa Creek Sporting Clays range, meet at 9:30 a.m. so we can sign in and start shooting by 10:00 a.m.Wes hould be done by noon than have lunch there. Any member there make sure there is no conflict with anything they already have scheduled.
Thoughts, bitches, complaints

I have some reclaimed, resized # 8 shot I have 200-300 lbs for sale if interested, otherwise Quail Run has some for sale.

great. I figured that quail run had it as I bought some there the last time we met, I wasted all that and now need some more. give me a price and am interested in 75#'s and could pick it up when we shoot on the 9th I believe, I can send you a check to hold it or just pay when we get together

spence

The shot I have is reclaimed shot that has been cleaned than resized( dropped) than run through graphite. It was done by some friends who had the equipment who I helped bag the shot. The problem is the shot could be in between 7.5 and 8s and I do not know if that is what you want, if so I will take $30. for a 25 lb bag. Just let me know if you want some. I am not sure without going to the shop to look but I have probably between 200-300 lbs I can part with and still have enough for me. It is what I have been using on sporting clays and early season bird hunting

The shot I have is reclaimed shot that has been cleaned than resized( dropped) than run through graphite. It was done by some friends who had the equipment who I helped bag the shot. The problem is the shot could be in between 7.5 and 8s and I do not know if that is what you want, if so I will take $30. for a 25 lb bag. Just let me know if you want some. I am not sure without going to the shop to look but I have probably between 200-300 lbs I can part with and still have enough for me. It is what I have been using on sporting clays and early season bird hunting

I don't really care about the size, bring 75#'s to the shoot, clays and dove don't care what they get hit with

cheers

how many do you want, like I said I can not guarantee the size, it could be mixed a little, I can open a bag for you to look at first so you can see what they look like, just let me know how much to bring.

how many do you want, like I said I can not guarantee the size, it could be mixed a little, I can open a bag for you to look at first so you can see what they look like, just let me know how much to bring.

I bought some from quail when we shot there, need 75#'s so I kinda know what I am getting

spence

I shot Kiowa Creek today and noticed that they are having a charity shoot on the 9th. I would guess that would only tie up half the course, lunch might be a different story. Wouldn't hurt to call and see what the scoop is.

Back