Rooster Lager!

GustavDaGSP

got a twelve pack of this beer "Rooster Lager" and i would recommend it plus all the profits go to improving land and buying land also a plus!:cheers:

GustavDaGSP
Can you give a few more details on the beer.
Who makes it?

Its "Beer Bank Co." out of hendricks,mn seen on the pf website really is a good tasting beer with 100% of the profits going to land acquisition through build a wildlife area!:thumbsup:

I've seen this beer someplace. I think one of my Minnesota hunting buddys had some. We hunt only about 10-15 miles NW of Hendricks.

Perhaps cnggack can shed some light on this? Chuck is originally from Hendricks, MN.

Interresting. Nice to see others thinking of the wildlife. I think this is a great idea. I wonder how many sections of land I would of bought over the years if it was Jim Beam?:rolleyes:

Interresting. Nice to see others thinking of the wildlife. I think this is a great idea. I wonder how many sections of land I would of bought over the years if it was Jim Beam?:rolleyes:

or even Budweiser! majority of the people drink bud beers.. imagine how much hunting land bought with that would almost over run the nation!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0BcIizSFw4&feature=youtube_gdata

www.beerforwildlife.com/index2.php

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/892/55324

www.ratebeer.com/beer/rooster-lager/113795/

Sounds at least worth a try to me. Living in CO I'm a fan of trying out different specialty micro-brews (especially one with a purpose) & I particularly like ambers. :thumbsup: Only problem is, I can't find anybody around here who carries it...

If the stuff is any good, perhaps it should start being made readily available for PF fundraising events even at the state & local level - since it seems a much higher % of the profits go toward what we are all about, than the typical chump-change percentage thrown at wildlife & habitat by any of the major labels.

Just picked up a twelve pack at Ken's Fairway Foods in Aberdeen. It is an amber colored lager and actually fairly smooth. I'm sipping a bottle as I type this. Hey, it's 5 o'clock on the east coast! :cheers:

While the Bank Beer Company is from Hendricks, MN the beer is brewed by the Cold Spring Brewing Company in Cold Spring, MN.

Reposting...

Just want to get this topic back to the top of the forum. Rooster Lager is a seasonal beer and just came out to distribution here a couple weeks ago.

I picked up my two cases last night and getting antsy to crack open a bottle...waiting until ND opener though with the hunting party while cleaning a couple birds.

I love what Jason is doing with proceeds going towards buying habitat. You can find Jason...aka "Rooster Lager" on facebook.
I agree...good guy...loves the outdoors and this is just another means of helping gain more wildlife habitat.

If you can't find it in your area, be sure to drop him a note and see about availability.

Neil
www.uplandgameadventures.com

Last edited:
If I can find some, I'll buy it. Great job Jason. I go through Cold Springs several times a year. I'm sure I can get it there. I'll friend him on Facebook

Last edited:
Is this beer still available? Is anyone coming down to Kansas anytime soon? I would love to get a 12 pack or two for our hunting group celebrate the opening of another pheasant hunting season.

Thanks,

Rut

Is this beer still available? Is anyone coming down to Kansas anytime soon? I would love to get a 12 pack or two for our hunting group celebrate the opening of another pheasant hunting season.

Thanks,

Rut

I too would like some. I've tried to get it in the liquor stores down here but none of them have ever heard of it. I'm willing to drive just about anywhere in KS to meet up with you, heck I'd even pick up Rut's for him.

So, Northerner pheasant brothers, how bout some help for us KS boys?

We will be driving down to Kinsley KS next year for whitetail hunting, so I can bring you KS boys a bunch next year! :cheers:

We will be driving down to Kinsley KS next year for whitetail hunting, so I can bring you KS boys a bunch next year! :cheers:

Thanks Webguy! We have next year covered, now we just have to find some for this year. I live just south of Kansas City, so I can travel some east or north if that helps out and will pick up KSBrittany's too!

Rut

I'm checking with the owner to see if he has distribution down there for you guys. I'll let you know.

Neil
www.uplandgameadventures.com

That's the spirit. Tell him he needs to sponsor our Ultimate Pheasant Hunting website. I'll change my beer drinking habits from Coors Light and get all the guys at the office to switch. That alone will will make him profitable. We drink a lot of beer!

- Ryan :cheers:

if its that good maybe you could package some in the same box you send the banner to kb in for the january gettogether

Back