Packer Fans

Wow where is the monday morning chatter from the Minnesoooooooota homers? Seems like all is right with the universe again. Rodgers throws 6 td's like he is taking out the trash.

Chatter?

Right here brother....... Packers beat a over-rated team, even though they were 5-0, they really aren't that good of a team. Houston that is. I told my friend, whom is a die hard Packer fan, that the packers would beat Houston handily........

Vikings weren't ready to play, but after the next 2 games, Vikings will be 6-2.
I'm good with that.

The wheels are coming off, it's just starting!:thumbsup:

The Titans, Jacs and Lions...Oh my.

1st game out of a dome this year and they get man handled by a below avg team!

:eek:

Fairweather fan??? Does the weather change in the Metro dump? :laugh:

If you had read the whole post you would see, I'm a fan of the 1st place team in the NFC North.:thumbsup:

The wheels are coming off, it's just starting!:thumbsup:

The Titans, Jacs and Lions...Oh my.

1st game out of a dome this year and they get man handled by a below avg team!

:eek:

Wait a minute.... you actually think the Redskins are below average? :eek:

Even if you went by their record (which does not tell the whole story) their 3-3. As a matter of fact isn't the Pack 3-3..... so they must be below average as well..:D

As far as Da Bears. Looks like their next 3 games are against BELOW average teams. They'll find a way to screw a couple of them up, I'm sure of it.

Vikings certainly moved the ball yesterday, just look at the stats. Their downfall as was the case a few years back under the Childress regime was their inability to score in the redzone. Can't come away with 3 field goals when you were down there knocking on the door. Score touchdowns on 2 of those 3 1st qtr field goals and the Vikings win the game.... But they didn't so that's that.

I knew the Vikes would stumble, just didn't know which team it would be to start. Way too early to be throwing the towel in just yet. ;)

Last edited:
Who said anything about out playing them?:confused:

You said, they were manhandled by the Redskins, I simple said they moved the ball just fine, but couldn't convert some of those 1 qtr field goals into touchdowns.

Come on now... your putting words in my mouth. The words "Out play" were never in any post, edited or otherwise.

What's it going to take for you to take a sip?;)

Come on now... your putting words in my mouth. The words "Out play" were never in any post, edited or otherwise.

What's it going to take for you to take a sip?;)

I dont have enough time for heart break on Sundays, thats a hunting day from here on out!:thumbsup:

Well chalk it up to poor young qb play. He handed them 21 points. Tough to come back from. Packer fans should be happy for a change. But if not for the 21 point screw up. The vikes did play that team very well. They should have won that game, but pissed it away. going to get that from a young qb I guess.

Vikings are still in first place.
Kinda scary though, for Vikings fans.:(

Boy you know:confused: RG3 is a project.:eek::(

Not sure:confused: when the time comes the bacters have an answer?

WE GONNA SEE. :cheers:

I think it died because the Queens have lost 3 of their last 4 and hope for a decent season for them died with it. In the next 4 week the play Detroit, Chicago, GB, then Chicago again. Do we see a NFC North smackdown coming?

LOL, Happy to win more then 3 games. They are headed the right direction, and can play with the teams they lost to. Not all bad. No one expected better. The thread was a packers thread,:) And we did expect more from them LOL. Black and Blue still does not seem so one sided to me. Even Detroit is crawling back in the hunt.

not too bad for now

I think most of the guys were dogging the Pack thats why we havnt saw much more about them. I think they are doing just fine just need to beat the bears again

Back