merry christmas

I just want to be the first to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, I hope everyone has a great one and are able to see the kids faces as they open their presents. That is what it is about and the birth of our savior.
I hope some will find the gun they are looking for, God knows you left enough hints :) or that new pup.
Give the wife/girl friend a kiss and hug and tell her how much she means to you, even if she did not get you that new gun or pup, tell the kids you love them, say a prayer for our service men and woman , no matter where they are.
As for me I am thankful for all of you guys who screw with me on here and tolerate my replys and threads, and GCB, I still think brits will be a good huntin dog one day :)
To those lucky enough to hunt around Christmas , be careful, enjoy yourself and don't shoot them all cause the ole CPH is aimen to make it to pheasant country one day. I will salute you all with a lifted glass come Christmas morning, might even do it a time or two before.
God Bless
Jim

thank you sir, and you as well. If you are filling gererous I will send you my mailing address and where I found that guaranteed pheasant slaying gun cheap :) Have a good one.

God Bless Jim and Merry Christmas to you also.. anyone going pheasant hunting?? ill be going..really dont have much around here for family just my dad

Merry Thanks giving, and Happy Christmas to you too.:cheers: Hope you have a Merry New year as well.:D:beer:
Or is it just Happy Hollidays to all.:confused:

PC260192.jpg

Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season to all. May you and loved ones have the best of everything............Bob

MERRY CHRTISTMAS to all from an old computer-illiterate dinosaur!!! I tried to no avail to quickly find & reference the thread that explained how to post a photo direct instead of as an attachment, but no luck on the fly (be4 I get in trouble for spending too much time on UPH again)... :eek: :D

The pics directly below Rudolph & his GIANT nose are of my two sons (the one on the right-hand side is my older one with the "C-word" - starting his 1st chemo treatment today).

I would have posted some cheery Christmas-light pics if I had the time or know-how!!! :) :(

Merry Christmas to everyone and happy new years. I am going to try for a few quail tomorrow and a pheasant or 2 on Sunday. Wish me good luck.

Fcs that picture is awesome, my dog would never go for that.:coolpics:

Merry Christmas everybody. I will be out tomorrow and sunday if all goes as planned, which my party tonight already got cancelled because of a little snow, so we'll see. Enjoy the holiday. :cheers:

Merry Christmas to one and all. Be safe and spend it with Family and friends.

Onpoint

Merry Christmas Knuckle Heads here is a couple of pics from Coot's house

2944b167a10b882b.jpg

2944b167a10e4dba.jpg

Very Merry Christmas to all!!!!! Rooster, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!!!

Gentlemen,

Great year & Merry Xmas. Thanks for keeping UPH kickin'. I'll tip a few Coors Light's back for you guys!

Webguy

Back