Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

Ken--Great pic of River.

QH--Nice pic of JP and the cat. Comment made me laugh out loud.

MNMTHunting--Nic pic. They look like they are ready to go, say the word and they would be out of your truck in a heart beat!

Thanks fellas. Mnmt, Woodster and Star look like a hell of a team.:cheers:

Ken--Great pic of River.

QH--Nice pic of JP and the cat. Comment made me laugh out loud.

MNMTHunting--Nic pic. They look like they are ready to go, say the word and they would be out of your truck in a heart beat!

Your right, I have taught them to stay until I give the word. Or else they pile out where ever and that just wont work.
My Black Lab Ruff Ruff hit me in the knee and broke my fibula. He was excited, I had the shotgun.
Pups are also very eager to get in the truck.

Is that a White Pocket Lab???

Why yes it is:D. We only hunt him in the snow. Suprising that dog actually hunted pretty well. I was suprised he didn't tire much, and got in the cattails and pushed out a couple birds. One hen flush in some grass, she came out from under him and left him with a head full of snow.

Here's my youngest. She's just over a year and a half now, about 8 months old when these were taken.

Persi_2.jpg

Persi_1.jpg

Persi_3.jpg

And the old veteran doing what he does (second) best. He'll be 9 years old in January.

IMG_20131219_201744589.jpg

Last edited:
springer pete

[This is Pete,Both his grand sire and grand dam on his sire's side are Nat. Ch.s. He has no titles ,but he can sratch up the birds.

Last edited:
Baja
DSC_0106_zps7098985e.jpg

How many of your dogs do this?

20131227_105153-1_zpsf9df4920.jpg

Just confirmed you have the toughest dog!!!! LMAO!!:cheers:

I don't know about toughest but he's definitely an odd one. He always has to find a bush, rock, or irrigation stand pipe to take a crap on.:confused:

Back