Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

Help please...when I click on "IMG thumbnail" link in Photobucket and copy, when I paste here it opens photobucket page with pic and allows you to look at rest of album. I went to privacy settings in Photobucket and set to all private.??? What do I click on for only one pic to be seen in thumbnail? Sorry, I'm a real pooter dummy.

Last two I clicked on "Direct". Still can't post thumbnail without opening album. At least I can get some kinds posted...
009.jpg

Last two I clicked on "Direct". Still can't post thumbnail without opening album. At least I can get some kinds posted...
009.jpg

STUNNING photograph!

Thanks guys. The last one is my 4 year old in Montana last year. The others were my guide dogs for years in Georgia. All gone now. Enjoy the moments.

Took my dogs out dove hunting. The opener was a lot slower then last year but I m sure it had to do with the crops of sunflowers being destroyed by flooding.
First day with Max and Abby . I am ashamed to say that I do not hve any pictures of the birds from that hunt. When we were done we were so tired we went home and took a nap.
When I woke up Jim had teh birds cleaned and cooking for dinner. So, we didnt get a picture.
My son got to come a long with us and it was great to be able to hunt with him. I have to admit it is so strange meeting my son somewhere to hunt. Watching him drive up to the location in his car, I could still picture the kid with the skinned knee and training wheels on his bike. Time flies.

The second day I took Baja out by herself. Thought it best this way as she is still pretty young and I needed to focus on her control.
That trip we shot 2 doves. She retrieved 1 and we had to find 1. The weeds were over our heads and she ws struggling to get through them.

Then I took Baja and Abbt out together and I was happy to see that Baja was feeding off of Abby's calmness in teh blind. We hd lways thought that baja was going to be a handful in the blind. But after today I discovered we are wrong.

Here are a few pictures

My son
DSCN2876_zps21d57a65.jpg

My husband with Abby and she had her game face on!
DSCN2872_zps29a1f5ba.jpg

Max trying to lure the birds in with his tongue.
DSCN2870_zps2fab872c.jpg

Abby in front, teaching the pup, Baja to be calm. I do believe dogs lern by watching others.
DSCN2881_zps4598c3ba.jpg

Baja with her dove
20130901_190626_zpse77b5bd2.jpg

Baja. This dog has ZERO intensity!
DSCN2885_zps23405111.jpg

Found these pics from last year.

20121020131110.jpg

Longest tail feather I have ever shot on the one on the bottom.

20121020131118.jpg

It came out to 25"

Last edited:
Birthday Boys!

A few pics of my Setter Pups Spot and Willie, taken on their birthday last Saturday.

9714132996_4cc5a901e2.jpg

9710928719_bceede9d5c.jpg

9710910565_854c7dfb37.jpg

9714154456_4e5a7bb06b.jpg

Last edited:
Back