Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

Shatzi and Remington

Shatzi, Grant and Remington. First SD pheasant hunt for all 3.

1834b062-6b8d-4156-85f0-3fcdef7ab8d0.jpg

Shatzi & Remington Hunting quail in Alabama

After a hard day in the field!

DSCN2640_zps568fe36d.jpg

2013-07-22162014_zpscda5cce8.jpg

b1_zps860abbfb.jpg

IMG_5254_edited-11_zps2bdad8b8.jpg

IMG_4707_edited-1_zps7dafa592.jpg

073f84f9-9871-4600-8e02-1bd0a12f2916_zpsff065834.jpg

beautiful small munsterlanders MSTAND my girl is starting hold point & whoa much much better now!!!

she is way way darker then your pack of SMs mostly brown damn near except her legs tail & around neck & belly like a tux

Thanks. There are actually 3 there. Man, the 3 of them make a very good hunting team!

These two dorks with their prized catch lol.

20130724_185540_zpsd0fbabf8.jpg

the guy on the right take em out??? he looks happy with him-self in the pic the other id say a little older guy on the left is just like can i go yet??? lol

the guy on the right take em out??? he looks happy with him-self in the pic the other id say a little older guy on the left is just like can i go yet??? lol

Yeah the one on the right did the dispatching and the one on the left did the catching, he's actually pretty proud of himself but that's the only face he knows how to make. Ironically Little Boy (the one on the left) is the others son. He was the last pup born and the runt of our litter and his name just stuck even though he is now much bigger than his siblings and parents.:eek:

oh wow i was way wrong!!! hes handsome for sure looks serious lol he is a big guy thats ok... i have a olde english bulldogge i got from my brother out of a litter of 11 she was the runt when born but caught up fast & is now 2-3 biggest of the bunch lol

i may get a springer 1 day they were my 2nd runner up... kinda like the german hunting spaniels also...

One guy on here, SallySue, has a deustcher watchulhund (german spaniel). Fine looking dog and a very interesting breed. He's from texas and mainly needed a retriever for dove and water fowl and I put the bug in his ear that a watchulhund may help he retrieving big game also. You could probably find some pics of his dog on here.

oh yeah these old german dog breeds did it all tack trail retrieve land or water & even bay or bark when tracking something some will im told but they are also great family dogs they retrieve anything you shoot land or water...

love spaniels of all breeds great dogs

One guy on here, SallySue, has a deustcher watchulhund (german spaniel). Fine looking dog and a very interesting breed. He's from texas and mainly needed a retriever for dove and water fowl and I put the bug in his ear that a watchulhund may help he retrieving big game also. You could probably find some pics of his dog on here.
Here she is . I was hunting her at 7 months old and I wish I could take the credit for how good she is . She's a hunting machine and a fu fu dog in the house . She's a super smart gal.

wow she looks so different in the 2 pics!!! love the look & hunting style of them
deustcher wachtelhunds german hunting spaniels they have the look of a small munsterlander in many ways i see the relation in the breeds from way back...

do the deustcher wachtelhunds coat repel water like the small & large munsterlanders coats do???

do they have the same love of water as the small & large munsterlanders???

Luvs the water I live rock throwing distance to the lake and she will spend all day in the water if I would let her . Drys off super fast and does not shed. I got to give the Germans credit on what they did on this breed . She has a strong desire to retrieve also. The worst thing you could do with this breed is not hunt them and not make them part of your family

Back