Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

Pics of Trigger......

Here is a few pics of my Llewellin pup:

He is just about 8-1/2 months now and can not wait to get him into some birds!

Here is a few pics of my Llewellin pup:

He is just about 8-1/2 months now and can not wait to get him into some birds!

Thats a great pic :D How old was he in that picture. Trigger will be a good age when the season starts. That first season is fun, the 2nd gets better, but the 3rd year can be awesome :thumbsup:

Indy will be a year old at the end of the month. Been working on his steadyness, and he is doing pretty well. I have been taking longer and longer to flush / launch the birds. Stopping to take pictures before I flush is helps me take my time. Camera in one hand and finger on the launch button in the other.

When Indy was a really young pup he would get some hair part way up his tail that would poof out, it is starting to do that again when he is really fired up.

May2012_11.jpg

Cody is a good looking dog.
You may want to take that choke chain off when you run him, they can get hung up on thing and choke him.

2012-05-21131942.jpg

IMG_0333_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0414_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0422_edited-1.jpg

fox059.jpg

fox052.jpg

Mstand, nice looking SM you have there. Don't see many of them around here.
They look like supper nice dogs.

Birdbocx, great pics

Thank you Steve.

They are nice animals. The little one is about 18.5 inches, but hunts like she is 30!

Preciate the compliment.

My pooch and I getting in some much needed camping time.

IMG955018.jpg

My wife took this pic on Indy's first birthday, when she went with me to do some quick training work. Just after this pic was taken, I told my wife, "when I release him, don't let him go between you and the cover". Well I released Indy, and with him dragging the check cord, he went between her and the cover then took off down the line. She tried to jump the CC, but he was going to fast. Took her feet out from under her, pulled her shoe off, and gave her a rope burn that was bleeding :eek: She hasn't been back out training with us again.

But she took what is now my favorite pic of him.
May2012_20.jpg

Poor Ace is not getting out very often, he really has nothing to learn on pigeons. But I let him come for some backing training.
May2012_38.jpg

Very nice Setter nut!!

Feeling guilty now that I realized that I haven't posted a picture of "the new guy" Blitz. ;)

7161955205_c0f99fe922_c.jpg

Training Day ... all go and no whoa, working on the whoa. :laugh:

7161965311_f040d84c98_c.jpg

Here are some Force Fetch pics. This is what the newbies should be working on during the off season! LMAO

This buck is about 4 pounds
graduationandmax037.jpg

Then you move on to weird stuff
Sheds010.jpg

Then you use some game here and there
maxduck.jpg

Then you proof it with a hotdog! Yes, he had to go to the end of the table and retrieve the dog!
graduationandmax029.jpg

And then, if your really good, you teach them how to work the calls so you can shoot!
sillydogs017.jpg

ANd then you have them carry the birds home! Now THAT is a true V-dog!
DSC04282_3279_edited-1.jpg

Just having fun!

Weimar, nice looking dog, we don't see many of them around here in the field.

mstand, may have to have you FF my older Setter Ace, He thinks he is above actually picking up a bird :rolleyes:

Very nice weim!

Back